Part 3

Y/n's POV

When suddenly your phone started ringing inside your bag. You slowly opened it and took out your phone. It was your brother.

OTP

Y/n: Hello Oppa.

Dohyun: When will you come back home honey?

Y/n: I think I will get late. Because still the final reports are not here yet. Don't wait for me and have your dinner.

Dohyun: Alright but take care of yourself and call me once you reach the police station I will come there to pick you up.

Y/n: Ok Oppa.

I said and then hung up the call. When you saw Mr Eun coming there with some files. You immediately went towards him.

Y/n: What does the report says?

You asked when Taehyung and Mr Lee also came there.

Mr Lee: Officer Y/n how did you got wet?

Y/n: I accidentally slipped in the lake there.

You said and glared at Taehyung before looking back at Mr Eun.

Mr Eun: He was not only choked to death but there was a bullet too that we found in his body.

Y/n: He was shot by a g#n.

Mr Eun: Yes.

Y/n: Can we see that bullet.

Mr Eun nodded and took out a transparent packet from his pocket and gave it to you. You looked at the model.

Y/n: If I'm guessing right than this bullet is of Beretta Model 950 BS.

Mr Eun: You are right. But the production of this g#n was stopped a few years ago.

Taehyung: But few months ago it was caught at the port for illegally selling those g#n.

Mr Lee: Oh yes.

Y/n: Mr Lee can we find the people who bought the g#n before the ship was caught.

Mr Lee: No we can't.

Taehyung: Why?

Mr Lee: The owner of the ship told that their ship was stolen by those people who were selling those g#ns. And they had no record. They just wanted to sell their material.

Taehyung: I see.

But then your phone started ringing. It was Mina.

You picked up the call.

OTP

Y/n: Hello Mina.

Mina: Can you come back to the police station with Mr Kim and Mr Lee. We have found something.

Y/n: Ok we will be there.