Part 5

Taehyung's POV

When suddenly he bumped into someone.

Taehyung: Ouch.

He said and looked down to see Mina.

Mina: Yahh can't you see?

Taehyung scoffed.

I think she made friends who are short tempered like her. He thought to himself and rolled his eyes.

Jimin: I apologize for his behaviour.

He said and then helped Mina to collect all the papers from the floor.

Taehyung: Let's go to the cafeteria and have something I'm really hungry.

As Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon went in the cafeteria they saw Seokjin and Hoseok already having food they immediately went and sat with them.

Taehyung: How can you eat without us?

Hoseok: We came here right now.

Jimin: I will go and order something for us.

Namjoon nodded.

Hoseok: The girl you work with Taehyung is so calm and caring.

He said and smiled making Namjoon cough as he chuckled.

Taehyung: Hoseok Hyung I think you are getting more old that Seokjin Hyung you should get an eye checkup. Because from which angle is she calm and caring.

Hoseok: You behave like a mean to her that doesn't mean I will too.

Seokjin laughed after hearing Hoseok's words. Taehyung immediately looked away. Jimin came there with food as they all had food together.

Jimin: I think now someone will behave nicely.

As they all laughed except Taehyung.

Taehyung: Yahh you all are really getting against me because of that girl. I think she did some black magic on you that you all are so loving towards her. She is really annoying can't you see. And about her anger.

He laughed.

Taehyung: Anger is always on her nose.

He said and looked at everyone who was looking behind him. He slowly turned around to see you standing there while glaring at him.

Taehyung: O....Oh Y/n. H...hello long time no see.

Y/n: Namjoon and Jimin we have hacked all the CCTV of that location. You can come in the control room and decide what to do next.

You said and left from there.

Hoseok: I think someone has messed up.

Namjoon: Let's go Jimin we should go and check.

Taehyung: I'm also coming with you guys.

Seokjin: Better make sure you come back alive from the den of the lion.

He said and laughed with Hoseok. As Taehyung left from there with Namjoon and Jimin. The three of them entered in the control room and saw you sitting beside Sunwoo.

Y/n: Jungkook you are so smart. I wish I was chosen to work with you and not a cold jerk.

You said and pouted when you heard someone clear their throat. You turned around to see Taehyung standing infront of you. You didn't said anything.

Jimin: Are the cameras hacked?

Sunwoo: Yes.

Jungkook: And I have also looked around the place and found some hidden cameras. So Sunwoo hacked them too.