Part 7

Y/n's POV

When suddenly you heard a noise in the office. You flinched and got up from your seat.

But when I turned on light there was no sound. You thought to yourself when suddenly you heard the noise again. You looked around and saw that one computer was on. You went there and screamed before falling on the ground.

??: Yahhh keep your voice down.

Y/n: Mr Kim what the f#ck are you doing there?

Taehyung: I was trying to find a small piece of paper which fell down. He said before showing the paper which had something written on it.

Y/n: If you were here then why didn't you turned on the lights of the office.

Taehyung: Because I didn't wanted the lights.

Y/n: I was about to get a heart attack right now.

Taehyung: That sounds great.

You scoffed and got up from the ground. After that you went back to your seat.

Y/n's POV ended

Taehyung's POV

After she sat on her place I went and sat beside her.

Taehyung: Why are you here?

Y/n: I work here Mr Kim.

Taehyung: No like don't you have any plans for the weekends.

Y/n: No I don't. Do you have any problem?

Taehyung: I don't know who thinks you are caring. Look at you speaking like a brat to your senior.

Y/n: Then don't talk.

You said and focused on your computer.

Taehyung: Don't you think your boyfriend doesn't treat you well.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Taehyung: The guy who comes at night to pick you up.

Y/n: If someone else's would have said that I would have immediately slapped that person but you're my senior so I'll be respectful.

You said and smiled sarcastically.

Y/n: He is my brother. Dohyun.

You said while focusing on the computer. While Taehyung was feeling embarrassed of himself for misunderstanding your brother as your boyfriend.

Taehyung: What are you doing?

Y/n: I'm checking the last records of that place.

Taehyung: Why?

Y/n: What if we think there will be a political dispute tomorrow but there will be none and it's just a chance to for the killer to choose his victim.