Part 4

Y/n's POV

When suddenly you heard shattering of glass.

Looks like someone more clumsier than me has arrived. You thought to yourself before getting up from the bed. You then went in the bathroom to get ready. Then you went downstairs and saw Miri picking up the pieces of glass from the floor.

Miri: Stay back Y/n you will get hurt.

Y/n: It's ok Unnie.

You said while picking up the pieces. After cleaning up the floor you threw the pieces in the trash can.

Miri: Dohyun told me about your case.

Y/n: It's very confusing.

Miri: No it's not.

Y/n: How?

Miri: Try to note any point which connects you to the killer.

Y/n: Li-

Dohyun: First let's have breakfast.

You nodded as you three had breakfast together when your phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. You picked up the call.

OTP

Y/n: He-

??: Officer Y/n do you know what time is it?

Y/n: M...Mr Kim?

Taehyung: Where are you?

Y/n: I'm at home having breakfast.

Taehyung: Here everyone didn't had anything from last night and you are saying you are having breakfast.

Y/n: Shut up I will do whatever I want don't try to control my schedule everyone know what my schedule is. If you like to be so much perfect then do everything yourself only.

You said and hung up the call.

Miri: Woahh I didn't knew Y/n you got so much bold.

Y/n: It's not like that Unnie. My senior really needs one reason to scold me. I don't even know why Mr Jung paired him with me only. The other two guys were also nice but still Mr Jung decided to pair me up with a cold guy.

You said and scoffed. After that you had breakfast with your brother and sister.

Dohyun: Let me drop you at the station.

Miri: No. Today I will drive Y/n to her work.

Y/n: I w....will go by m..myself today.

You said and chuckled awkwardly.

Dohyun: That would be great.

You smiled and nodded before leaving from the house.

Y/n's POV ended