6. He is Jealous

Riddhimaan ~

Riddhimaan ~

" Ummm, ouchh " She whimpers due to the scraps of jute over the chair grazing her earlobes.

Soft pale dainty earlobes.

I want to suck them until they turn red.

She releases a weary breath with an exasperated sigh pouting her lips.

I stand up from the chair picking her up in my arms and moving towards her room.

She is so light like a feather, so soft as velvet, so delicate like a glass doll. And her fragrance , it is making me comatose . She smells like sandalwood and roses.

I place her on the bed and she immediately curls up like a baby gathering her arms and knees close to her chest. so unbothered by her surroundings , Seems like a very heavy sleeper. I cover her with the comforter and she snuggles more into it.

I turn to leave her room but my legs are hostile and I can't move. My head feels groggy , there is a thudding inside my chest, my senses too foggy, so I pull the chair and settle at the corner of the room looking at her.

Am I a creep !!
Yes maybe.

I just want to watch her from afar. I am neither too close to her nor am I touching her. But I can't resist the desire of gazing at her.

She huffs out a breath and mumbles something very meekly and cover herself more with the duvet.
Maybe she's feeling cold .
So I get up and close the windows of the room and Also increase the temperature of A.C.

I look around the room to find it looks like a postwar scenario. Clothes are scattered everywhere, books lying anywhere, all her things are drastically unorganised.

So messy, so clumsy.

I hate disoriented stuffs. For me everything should be perfect, organized and sorted , Looks like she's completely opposite.

And it's cute, adorable.

I look at my watch to find it's 2:30 a.m. A little more time wouldn't hurt. I recline myself back on the chair and move my gaze towards her. She is sleeping so peacefully.

I am too hard right now. And I'm having this sudden urge to take out my cock and jerk off painting her tiny feet and toes completely white with my cum.

The throbbing increases and I bite back a groan. But I can't and I won't. I would never ever touch her without her consent.

I recline myself more on my chair and try to memorise
Every nook and corner of her.

Every details of her face

Every huff of her breath.

And suddenly she turns and faces the other way. Her kurti is lifted making her waist visible. I stifle back my groan. And cover her with the duvet making sure not to touch her.