13. He wants to punish her

Naisha~

Naisha~

" Please fill my name there "

" No, first put my name there "

" Are you all crazy ? Everyone can't chose the same Professor "

" I don't care about anyone else, but my name should be there "

" As if he will select you, he would never "

" I am the one who should get it "

" Please guys , It is my dream to work with RDO. So I am the deserving one "

" Ohhh, c'mon it's everyone's dream to work with him. Why will you get the privilege "

" Guys y'all are behaving as if RDO will chose all of you, it depends upon him who he'll select among us, so stop fighting "

Finally the chaos dissipates for a moment. Everyone is busy selecting their dissertation topic and the professor and 99 students out of 100 wants to do it under RDO except me.

" I put your name under RDO, Okay ? " Kirti screeches beside me

" Noooo, struck out my name, I don't want to do it under him " I take the pen from her hand and scratch it.

" What, Why, have you lost your mind ? Who in her sane mind rejects him ? You can't do this " She takes the pen from my hand and writes my name again.

" I won't do any dissertation under him, I'm not interested, what's your problem?" I cut off my name again

" You're absolutely crazy, each and every student wants him, and here you're avoiding him " She sounds extremely disappointed.

" Actually I want to work on Data Analytics and Photonic Physics, So I'll do it under Prof Tamang " I start filling my form.

" Whaaaaaattttttttttttttt ? " She shrieks out too close to my ear.

" Why are you shouting, you are always embarrassing me like this " I put my hand on her mouth.

" You know what, now I'm sure you have lost your mind, no no you have become completely crazy " She shakes her head in an erratic way.

" Why, What happened? Did I do something wrong ? " I don't know why she's behaving so wierd.

" Prof Tamang, you're chosing Prof Tamang, like are you kidding me, he is a creepy old hag, the most characterless man of this department, we all know about his advances, and you want to work under him "

" Umm, those are rumours right? I mean did you ever see him harassing anyone? No right ! " I don't know I'm assuring her or myself.

" Do whatever you want, don't blame me later " She shrugs her shoulders and resumes her writing

Am I doing wrong ?

I know I'm lying to myself as well as everyone.

The truth is I really really want to work under Riddhimaan with the cosmology dissertation .