8. Pleasure under the rain

16+ content

Naisha

I keep on crying and crying , the rain has completely drenched me wet. I don't know what's the time now , or how long I have been sobbing for. I try to stand up for a moment, but my knees buckle up a little, due to being pressed for so long.

I am shivering under the heavy rain now.

I try to move my feet towards the room but I halt when I see a huge shadow in front of the terrace door.

Who is it?

It has turned completely dark now just the moonlight bathing the entire terrace along with a street lamp glimmering on the road.

The figure in the shadows moves closer to me, I take a step backwards, And then his face becomes visible.

It's HIM.

But how is it possible?

I called him most probably an hour ago and It takes minimum 5 hours from Mumbai to reach here.

Am I dreaming?
No no no it's really him.

He takes slow measured steps and within a few moments he is hovering over me standing too close to me.

I don't want to see him now. My heart is extremely heavy to deal with all these. I don't want to make a fool of myself once again.

I lower my head and try to move towards my room again but he blocks my way and stands way too close to me. I lift my lashes to look at him once. He is wearing a white shirt which is completely drenched in rain, the upper 3 buttons are opened, his prominent chest muscles bulging out. His face looking as handsome as ever.

But as soon as the moans and screams of that girl reverbates through my ears, I lower my gaze, fresh tears rolling down my eyes.

He looms over me, holds my chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifts my face to look towards him. His dark eyes inspecting my face like a hawk

" Who made you cry ? Just tell me the name and I'll make sure he doesn't see the next sunrise" He growls out in a threatening voice.

" It's nothing, something went into my eyes, move " I push his hand away

" You are lying , I know, please tell me what's wrong ?" He blocks my way again this time holding my wrist

" That's none of your concern, you should not be here " I try to pull my hand away from his hold

His hand tightens around my wrist but his hold is so gentle " I am exactly where I should be " He breathes out.

" Pl-- Please l-l let me g-go " My voice is too groggy, I try to remove my hand from his once again.

" Not before you tell me, what happened " He moves a little closer wiping the tear with his thumb.

" I called you , I --- and then ---- " I whisper out, I don't want to tell him , but at the same time I want to confront him about it.