A/N

TW‼️ sh, attempt, eating issues, abuse. (Drug use)

(This fic is a Remus lupin comfort fic, it is not a ship fic, the character (Abby) is a student at hogwarts, it takes place that she is in her 6th year however it doesn't follow the events of the movies/ books, lupin did start at the school 3 years prior but the events that took place in the 6th movie do not take place. This is all just its own storyline!! Lupin is a parental figure in this)

Backstory:
Abby Clark is a 16 year old girl that attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Abby came from a muggle household, where the only parental figures she has is her unreliable and unfit mother and the pig-faced slob she decided to get with after her father was killed in a drunk driving accident.
Her distant relationship with her mother made Abby feel as though she had no place in her own home and her mother's boyfriend made sure of that fact. This was all until she received her letter to go study at Hogwarts.
Once she recieved that letter she finally found that she had a place to belong and a place where she could feel comfortable.

*this story is about the development of Abby Realising the unhealthy impact that her home life had on her and delves into how she recovered from her traumas with the help of a trusted teacher...

- I do not own any of the characters from the Harry Potter franchise.. the only character I own is the character named Abby Clark.

This fic discusses topics including Self harm, suiside, eating issues and abuse. If you feel as though you are not in the right state of mind to read this story, I strongly suggest that you do not. If you read this story and you are dealing with any of these issues, my dms are always open to any who wishes to talk about anything!!

Okay thank you for reading hahah I rambled on a bit, but I hope you enjoy my story!!