- Unknown messanger -

AN: This is a camp of the slaughtered book so it WILL contain gore, blood, gruesome deaths, etc. please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics!!

Now enjoyyyyy :3

Killers POV:

It's gloomy. A rainy day, if you will. Jake was with Miriam, having a nice cup of cocoa on the couch. Ellie and Gabby going pet shopping. Tom was in his cop car. Dan and Drew were at a writing club while Alec was at a public library. Fiore was sitting at her orphanage, reading. Why is she there? Her parents abandoned her. How pathetic. A small 7 year old girl all alone! Ironic isn't it? Enough about that idiotic thing. Will and Ashley were planting corn and pulling weeds on their useless farm. Nick was working at his local Starbucks. Grett was watching TV with a season 2 competitor, Yul. More of the reason to get rid of her.. she won't be able to say goodbye! Lill was working at her summer camp- daycare? No.. summer camp? Whatever it is. Teaching those idiotic kids. If I had a heart I would say I feel bad for her! Ps. I don't.

I type rapidly on my cellphone. Sending out an unknown message, well to the cast it's unknown.

"Meet me tomorrow at Camp Tipiscaw! - Kristal." The message read. I cackle loudly as I sent it out.

3rd person:

Ashley: "Will..? You got that message to?"

Will: "Sure did.. so are we going?"

Ashley groaned, plane tickets cost an arm and a leg. Literally.

"I guess." Ashley scoffed visible upset.

Miriam and Jake were just confused as they packed their bags and left. Fiore tried to convince her orphanage to let her out, they did. Tom as well bought plane tickets, as well as Nick, Alec, and Grett since they live in the UK. Most of the cast was annoyed? Betrayed? Scared? It was a mix of emotions as they all piled up at Camp Tipiscaw. Where it all started.

Trigger: Self harming/SH scars/Abusive parents/Blood

Fiores POV:

"That stupid daycare!" I mumble to myself. I haven't exactly been best friends will this cast. I got here early, so I just sat on a bench. I look at my arm, zoning out. After a few minutes I rummage through my bag like a raccoon looking for food. Expect I wasn't looking for food. I was looking for my stupid concealer and some bandaids. It's not there. New tears pricked at my eyes, starring at my cuts, new and fresh. I pull out my pencil.. that was the next best thing I guess. I make small puncture wounds on my wrist, flinching a bit. "Shit.. shit shit!" I swore silently,  under my breath. Blood dripped down my arm, as tears start flowing down my cheeks. I almost blacked out until I felt a figure pick me and her bag up. It was tall, and had a familiar touch. Comforting. I felt the stickiness of a bandaid being placed on my new wounds and some concealer on my old ones. I opened my eyes after awhile, it was.. Alec..? I don't say anything. I don't know if he knows im awake since he was fully engaged in his book.

"Alec..?" I whisper. He immediately put his book down and rushed towards my side. "Don't do that ever again, okay?" He said. It was weird.. he wasn't yelling or screaming, he was calm. "I'll take care of you. I swear." Alec said, he was serious but again he had that softness to his voice.. weird. Feelings are for weak people.. why do I feel emotions around him?

3rd person POV:

Alec motioned for Fiore to come over. The others were laughing and playing games, seems they got here early as well. It was only 7AM, why so early..?

"Where's nick?" Alec asked the others.

"Hasn't seen him!" Ashley said.

The rest said something similar.

A familiar feeling of guilt and worry flood Alec. 

"Fiore, stay with the others." Alec instructed.

Fiore nodded in response. Alec plunged into the woods. Around two hours of looking, Alec's clothes were trashy and he was exhausted. Though, he was about to give up.. a scream erupted in the woods. Alec now panicking, mainly because it sounded like nick.

"NICK WHERE ARE YOU!?" Alec screamed, worried.

A/n: Uhhhh wow dark chapter and it's only the first one!! Erm!! Also did Nick die or is he just being stupid? Stay tuned until tomorrow >:3 (I had NO idea what to name this chapter help)

Word count: 764