- Let me stay.. -

Authors note: it's too hard to change povs, so ima just use names- SORRY-

also drama!!!
! I AM NOT SHIPPING ALEC AND DAN !

"Alec.. Go away.. im an illusion. I'm not real."

"Stop it.. STOP." Alec cried. This was all night. "Alec.. let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up." Dan offered. He was the only one who awoke from Alec's cries. Everyone else was asleep. Alec and Dan never were friends, but Dan knows how it feels to lose a loved one. Dan and Alec grabbed a gun and knife, mainly for protection. They went to the bathroom. Dan unmatted Alec's hair and offered to wash Nicks sweater. He agreed. Alec didn't talk. He just nodded and would mutter small words. Dan understood. Dan handed Alec some clothes and told him to go shower. He grabbed Alec's bloody clothes and threw them away, mainly because they were cut, and Alec wore mainly white, so blood would not come out of white clothes. But of course, he got permission from Alec to throw them away.

    An hour passed. Dan got worried sick. "Alec? Hey.. Are you in there?" Dan asked, concerned. "Nick, im almost out." He called. Dan got a gut-wrenching feeling. "Alec.. im not Nick." Dan responded. "Don't play games with me, Nick!!" Alec laughed cheerfully. Dan felt unwanted tears in his eyes. "Alec. You need sleep, please come out and get changed.." Dan turned around as Alec got out and got changed. The taller man started crying. "Dan, I miss him." Dan just felt upset? He couldn't describe the feeling. "I know, we all do. Let's go back to the cabin and get some rest." He replied. They got to the cabin and fell back asleep peacefully.

IN THE MORNING:

"Guys, wake up!" Ellie said, a tone of panic arose in her voice. "Ellie, it's early. What is it?" Jake whisper-screamed. The only one who woke up from Ellie's panic. "Alec is gone." She looked upset. "He's probably going to the bathroom or something.. go back to sleep." Jake told the worried ginger.

    Everyone woke up to a wonderful smell. "Waffles!!" Lill called from the kitchen. Alec was the first to arrive, followed by Ellie, Miriam, Jake, and Tom. Everyone soon was there eating the waffles. "Where did you get these from..?" Ellie asked. "Oh, they were just frozen. Found them in the kitchen!" Lill replied happily. "I.. I don't feel good." Ellie threw up. Lill got worried as Gabby began tapping her back, holding her hair back, trying to soothe the issue. "Oh dear.. Gabby, please take Ellie to the cabin to get rest.." Lill instructed. Gabby did as told, and everyone began looking at the food expiration date. They all expired in 2027.. "This doesn't make sense.." Tom said, desperately trying to find an explanation.

"Guys.. I know why Ellie got sick!" Miriam laughed. Everyone dead eyed the old lady, not understanding what was so funny. "What?" Lill asked. "It's., quite simple. She probably ate too fast or -" Miriam soon got cut off by Tom. "I found a bag of poisonous mushrooms. This probably what made her quite sick.."

"I hope she doesn't die.." Fiore cried. This time, her tears were real. All real.

_________
Wow!! Eermmm that was something anyways Bye

Also, my mh is awful rn, so sorry if I don't post daily

-Vinny

WC: 563