~𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Before you dip your quill into the inkwell and set your imagination ablaze, let's ensure everyone's on the same page

Before you dip your quill into the inkwell and set your imagination ablaze, let's ensure everyone's on the same page. This note serves as your guide, outlining the essential rules & payments that govern the competition and pave the way to crafting a winning entry. 

RULES:

➻Your book must atleast have five chapters- (excluding author's note, character aesthetics, playlists, etc.)

➻In case you're entrying for short stories- it must contain more than 1.5k words( excluding introductory & complimentary chapters.)

➻Books with all types of mature themes are allowed, but keeping in view with the latest wattpad guidelines. LGBTQ+, 18+ Content, (with characters of legal age), BTS fanfictions,  fanfictions in general(any), are more than welcomed.

➻Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Please enter only those works that you solely acknowledge as yours. If not adhered, you shall be reported.

➻Your book must be in english. Works of translations are not acceptable in any form.

➻Payments must be done with main accounts, it is to avoid later confusions.

➻Respect all the judges & the fellow participants in the same manner you'd expect from others. Use of any abusive language, insults for others in the premises of this award book is strictly prohibited. You shall get disqualified & reported for the same.

➻Don't try to bribe your assigned judges. Avoid contacting your judges as much as possible, unless it's very urgent.

➻It goes the other way around too, its strictly informed the judges not to indulge in frequent contacts with the participants, avoid getting biased based on your personal opinion & connections, if caught it won't be tolerated. Please inform me in any case if you feel someone's trying to bribe you.

➻Constructive criticism is to be followed, don't be harsh in your choice of words.

➻Now, the time for password. This is simply to ensure you've gone through the rules seriously. Your password will be the first two letters of your real name and...please read further for complete password.

➻Kindly maintain a healthy competition environment & avoid violating rules for the smooth conduction of awards.

➻Please be patient with the results. In order to have fair results & honest reviews for your genuine work you've spent hours into, don't expect your judges to draw conclusions in hurry.

➻Don't ghost this award book,this is for both participants & judges. It's my commitment to you that you'll get a reply to your comments, forms, queries etc. within 24 hours or max 48 hours.

➻Payments should be done properly before filling out the forms. In case of filling the form with non payment, it won't be entertained. However you shall be notified once about your failing payment but definitely not twice in case you don't.

➻Your remaining part of the password is the last two letters of your wattpad username followed by....please read further for the final password.

➻Don't unfollow your judges or me after the ending of awards, in case this happens you shall be blacklisted.

PAYMENTS 

➳Follow my account TaeTaeGinger permanently. You're also required to follow the account of your judge once assigned, that too permanently.

➳Add this book to your private & public reading list. This is to ensure that you actively follow up the updates of award book.

➳Give a shout out to this book on your message board for the purpose of promotion of the book to other like minded wattpad authors & enthusiasts.

➳Vote on any 5 chapters of this book.

➳Give a genuine read + vote to my book LOVE BEYOND THE STAGELIGHTS with some quality comments. If you can't read all the chapters, give a honest view, vote & comment on any three chapters of it plus Chapter 14 (Tangled in Sweet Addiction) & Chapter 22 (Paint Me).

➳No extra payment for second book entry. But you shall need to fulfil the payment criterion laid by judges.

➳ The remaining part of your final password will be followed by— your favourite song name these days.

Let the Words Flow!

With the rules unveiled and payments shimmering, it's time to unleash your creativity! We eagerly await your captivating entries that will enthrall our judges and the literary world.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me through DM or visit the FAQ section in NEXT CHAPTER. 

I wish you the very best in crafting stories that will leave a lasting impression.

.