~𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑✨

THE  FORBIDDEN GOLDEN FIVE AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

BY: Cassiopeia_Lestrange 

 This is their first year, where the only Daughters of Sirius Black, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Sisters of Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, and Hermione Granger form a forbidden friendship despite their family backgrounds.

Cassiopeia Lestrange is the daughter of the most loyal death eaters Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. She is unexpectedly sorted into Gryffindor showing her innocence to the wizarding world. She befriends Ivy Potter, Alissa Granger and her cousins Lucy Malfoy and Astrea Black despite her assigned house. She always wanted her mother to be on her side, which was a privilege she lost due to her mother being in Azkaban. Astrea Black who is the daughter of Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon who were both Gryffindors is sorted into Slytherin. She struggles with her life as she cannot get along with her father in Azkaban and fulfil her duty to her family.

They help Harry, Hermione, and Ron find the Philosopher's Stone and face unexpected challenges. In the end, they confront an unexpected guest. Read to find out what happens next!

Legacy and Friendship Collide: A Review

Calling all Potterheads! Dive into a magical new generation with a storyline that will both surprise and enthrall you. This book introduces us to the siblings & offsprings of iconic characters, thrust into a world shaped by their parents' legacies.

Cassiopeia Lestrange, daughter of the infamous Bellatrix Lestrange, defies expectations by landing in Gryffindor. Here's the twist: she befriends the siblings of her parents' sworn enemies – Ivy Potter, Alissa Granger, and even Malfoy cousins! The weight of family history hangs heavy, but an unlikely bond blossoms between these young witches.

But this isn't your typical Hogwarts adventure. Astrea Black, daughter of Sirius, wrestles with her Slytherin placement, straining against her family's expectations. The weight of the past isn't just a burden – it's a mystery waiting to be unraveled.

The friends find themselves on a thrilling quest, aiding Harry, Ron, and Hermione in their pursuit of the Philosopher's Stone. Get ready for unexpected challenges and a face-off with a shocking guest!

"This story promises fresh intrigue within a beloved universe. If you crave a tale that blends legacy with the power of friendship, this is a must-read!"

- BABY GINGER.