𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄/𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 🥀

Dear Judges and Participants,

The moment we've all been eagerly anticipating has arrived! Today marks the official commencement of the judging phase for The Grand Masquerade of Writing Awards. We're thrilled to have you both – the esteemed judges, whose expertise will guide us in selecting the most exceptional entries, and the talented participants, who have poured their hearts and souls into their work.

For Participants:

A gentle reminder that to ensure a smooth and fair judging process, I kindly request you to complete the payment of your assigned judge's as soon as possible. Timely payment allows the judges to dedicate their full attention to evaluating your work without any delays.

For Judges:

As you embark on this enriching journey, I kindly request you to monitor your assigned entries. Over the next three days, please confirm whether all participants under your purview have completed their judge payments. Should you encounter any due payments, do not hesitate to inform me in the comment section itself infront of the entry. I will work swiftly to address any discrepancies.

Together, let us celebrate the power of storytelling and witness the emergence of the next literary stars!

Please Note: If you, as a participant, have already completed your payment to your assigned judge, there is no need for any further action on your part.

                                                     .......................................................................

JUDGE: mxtsuro

PAYMENT:

A permanent follow.

Genuine Read five poems of my book 'IRKALLA' while leaving atleast three comments per page. Add my book 'EUTHANASIA' to your public reading list.

ALLOTED BOOKS:

Surviving Number 8 by SSears90

Clowny Mess by not_apricot

JUDGE: writeramaya

PAYMENT:

A permanent follow.

➼ Add one of my book in your public reading list & read five chapters of the story with comments.

ALLOTED BOOKS:

The case of Notre Dame Cathedral by Evolution-500

Who killed Jessie Raegan? by AcapriccioRhythm.