𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 & 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 🎭

1st WINNER: Secret of the snow queenCHARACTER: AURORABy GabriellaGwenGalaxia

CHARACTER: AURORA
By GabriellaGwenGalaxia

CHARACTER PORTRAYAL: 09/10

REALISTIC TRAITS: 10/10

UNIQUENESS & ORIGINALITY: 10/10

PERFORMANCE: 9.5/10

IMPACT: 10/10

TOTAL: 48.5/50

Strengths:

• Compassionate: Aurora prioritizes the well-being of others, particularly Willow and her companions. She demonstrates this by comforting Willow, promising to find her brother, and ultimately sacrificing her own freedom to ensure their safety.

• Determined: Despite the challenges and dangers, Aurora remains resolute in her quest to find the Crystal City and fulfill her purpose.

• Strategic: Though impulsive at times, Aurora can make calculated decisions. She understands the importance of caution and recognizes the potential danger posed by the riders, ultimately refusing their help. In the face of immediate danger, Aurora devises a plan to use the environment to her advantage. This strategic thinking showcases her adaptability.

• Courageous: Facing a difficult choice, Aurora volunteers herself as a hostage to protect her companions, showcasing bravery in a desperate situation.

• Observant: Aurora picks up on details, noticing the insignia on the horses and the uncanny resemblance between Kelvin and the impostor.

• Protective: Aurora remains fiercely protective of Kelvin, even using lethal force to ensure his safety. This unwavering loyalty strengthens her heroic qualities.

• Self-sacrificing: Aurora's decision to jump off the cliff can be interpreted as a final act of self-sacrifice, both to protect Kelvin and potentially to avoid further bloodshed.