~𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑✨

I'LL PROTECT YOU, MAKNAE

BY: SSears90

ARMY, prepare to be shaken! This book throws BTS's golden maknae line, V and Jungkook, into a nightmare unlike any comeback stage. Forget the glitz and glam - here, they're plunged into a dark carnival night that turns into a bloodcurdling kidnapping.

No sunshine smiles here. The smashed phones left behind are a chilling clue - Taehyung and Jungkook are in a brutal, unknown world, far from the world they know. This isn't some fan fiction fluff - the story delves into a sinister village where violence reigns. Brace yourself for a descent into chaos and gore, where the conspiracy behind their abduction goes deeper than anyone imagined.

But here's the twist that'll keep you glued to the pages: there are whispers of mysterious "People in the Woods." Are they allies, or another terrifying layer to this twisted reality? This chilling mystery adds another dimension to the fight for survival.

"If you crave a BTS story that sheds their idol personas and throws them into a heart-stopping thriller, this is it. Be prepared for unexpected turns, a brutal reality, and the chilling question: who are the People in the Woods? "

- BABY GINGER