Chapter 12

[3rd Pov] [Location - ??????]

Within a large hollowed out area, seemingly within a mountain, or cave of sorts. Dick, alongside several others stood. One with red hair, one with dark skin, white hair, and unique tattoo's. Another with green skin, and an excited smile on her face, and a final teen that seemingly did not want to be there.

Standing in front of the group, was Batman as well as Dinah, and several others

Standing in front of the group, was Batman as well as Dinah, and several others. "You are all wondering what we gathered you for, right?" Dinah asked, causing the group of teens to nod. None of them entirely knew what was happening, except for the green skinned girl, who had a feeling she knew, based off of their emotions.

"You are receiving a new addition to your team" Batman said abruptly, causing the teens to look at him. "Huh? But isn't the team brand new? Why add a new member already?" The red headed teen asked.

"I also would like to know why we are receiving a new member. We have yet to properly get to know one another, which makes a new addition...inopportune" The tattoo'd teen said, having not entirely understood the decision.

"That is why we are adding her. It is early enough that adding another member will not cause issues for your teamwork, while also allowing you to get a new powerful member to your team" Dinah said, a smile on her face, knowing who the member was, and the reaction it would get from Dick.

"She?" The red headed teen said with a smile, he wasn't gonna complain about more girls being on the team...probably.

"One of you knows her very well" Dinah said, as a soft clattering sound resounded throughout the cave. The tall broody teen, with an S on his shirt, began to look around with a frown. "Someone's here" He said, noticing the sound.

"Who is it that knows her?" The white haired older teen asked. Hearing the question, Dinah just simply smiled and glanced at Batman.

"Stop messing with him, Ghost" Batman said with a sigh, causing Dick's eyes to widen as a grin began to spread across his face. "You did it didn't you" He said with a happy grin. "I did" Batman said, causing the other Young Justice members to glance at Dick.

"Mind clueing us in?" The red head asked, seeing the glance grin on his friends face.

Before Dick could reply, a feminine voice resounded throughout the cave. "Man, I was going to have a super secret entrance! Pops always ruining the fun"

Slowly, a figure began to rapple down from the roof, upside down, slowly lowering herself with a web. At the voice, everyone in the room looked to the voice.

"Sup" The figure revealed to be Gwen said, as she looked to her new team members. "I'm Ghost Spider, but you guys can call me Gwen" Gwen said, as she flipped onto the ground. Seeing her brother, she grinned and sped over to his side, causing the group to blink in surprise at her speed.

"My favorite little brother! Have you missed me? Have you?" Gwen said, rubbing her cheek against Dick's, who was blushing in embarrasement at his older sister. "Stop, your embarrassing me!" Dick said, as he tried to pry himself out of her arms, but failed miserably.