Chapter 24

Huge thanks to Drogon for buying my Patreon! It really means a lot to me! anyways, onto the story!
___________________________________________
[3rd Pov] [Location - Mount Justice]

After leaving her room, Gwen made her way to the mission area, where Superboy and Kaldur were sparring. She had walked in at the exact moment Superboy flipped Kaldur onto his back, marking Superboys victory and Kaldur's defeat.

At the same time, Red Tornado flew in from above, a...red tornado billowing below him, as you'd expect with someone with a name like his.

Red Tornado almost instantly began to walk off, only for Wally to zoom in front of him "Do you have a mission for us?" Wally asked, as they hadn't had a proper mission in a while, and he was sort of losing his mind due to it.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility" Red Tornado said, his emotionless robotic voice emanating throughout the mission room.

"Yeah, well, the Batman's with Robin doing their dynamic duo thing in Gotham. But you're headed somewhere, right? Hot date or a-a mission?" Wally said, trying to get some sort of mission assigned.

"If we can be of help" Kaldur added, also wanting some sort of mission.

"Honestly I'd go for anything right now" Gwen also said, as while she didn't mind not having any missions, due to her recent excursions, she was still kinda bored. As reading was pretty useless now, with the knowledge just sitting in her brain right now.

Hearing this, Red Tornado turned as a holographic keyboard floated in front of him, before he began to rapidly type on it. Soon after, an older gentleman with a cane, and a suit on, flashed onto a holographic screen.

"This is Kent Nelson, a friend. He is 106 years old" "Guy doesn't look a day over 90" Wally commented with a small chuckle at his own statement.

"And he has been missing for 23 days

"And he has been missing for 23 days. Kent was a charter member of the Justice Society. The precursor to your mentors Justice League" Red Tornado continued, as the screen changed to show Kent wearing a sort of golden helmet, and robes.