Chapter 6 - Official

I was at my house, in my living room relaxing while watching my favorite movie with some herbal tea when I heard a knock on the door.
"I'm coming" I paused the film and went to open the door and found Aurora in front of me, a little red in the face.
"Um... everything okay? Do you want a glass of water?" I asked her as I watched her enter the house.
"No, I just talked to Lando... and he told me that you and Carlos are together" She looked at me smiling.
"What...? Oh, no, no... Carlos and I are nothing... he just told Lando that he loves me... but we haven't made anything official..." I said slightly embarrassed.
“Oh, that's a problem,” She said thoughtfully.

(A few hours later)

We talked for a few hours when she left and I was alone again. I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was still shining.
I was thinking about going out for a walk when she heard the door ring again, I went to open it and noticed Carlos.
"Hey... do you want to go out? I'd like to talk to you about something" He said to me with a small smile, I nodded and went to get dressed.

(During the walk)

"I wanted to tell you that I would like to make things official" he said as he stopped in front of me. I remained silent for a while and then I hugged Carlos.
"I'd like to be official..." I whispered with a small smile.
Carlos smiled and then took my hand and we went back on our walk

_ofc.matthew_

Finally official ❤️

Finally official ❤️

(I adore you and I love you so much, Carlos)

liked by: _fr.aurora_, landonorris and 400 others

comments disabled

I was finally happy, happy to have someone like Carlos by my side... and I know for a fact that we would be able to overcome many things together.

"I love the photo you posted, lindo, but I love you more" Carlos said to me smiling and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm happy, and I'll love you too" I giggled, smiling a little.

I love him, a lot