Chapter 8 - Misunderstandings

I was sitting on the sofa in my apartment looking at my phone when I got an Instagram notification from an F1 gossip page.

f1gossip

According to some sources, the famous Ferrari driver, Carlos Sainz, was spotted dancing the other day in the rain with an unknown girl

3K likes

The more I looked at the photo and more shocked I was at what I was seeing.

"This can't be real, can it...?" I whispered to myself as I looked at the photo with my eyes slowly becoming shiny with tears.

I had been staring at my phone for an hour when I heard Aurora's voice as she entered the house.
"YOUR BEST FRIEND IS HERE!" she said with a huge smile.
God, I forgot I gave her the third set of keys I had.
I quickly wiped my tears and looked at her with a small fake smile.
"Hey..." I said and she studied me carefully.
"What happen?" she said slowly as she walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch.
"Nothing..." I muttered as I looked away.
"That's not...true..." she lowered her voice and saw my phone screen.
Shit... I forgot to turn it off...
"That asshole will pay" she growled and then walked away leaving me alone.

"I think I should try to not talk with him..." I whispered to myself, then I turned of the phone and I start to watch a movie for forgot about that post.

My brother's best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara