005.

Shane and Rick returned with Randall later that afternoon which confused everyone both before and after they explained what happened.
He went back to the shed and just left there 'till morning.
Personally, I feel bad for him.

I was gonna go in and talk to the guy 'till I heard Daryl in there, obviously instructed to, beating him and yelling.
Peeking through the gaps in the wood door I saw Randall's face was swollen and bloody, I overheard the story of the two girls at the campsite with their dad.
I think I know what he meant but not sure, I don't think I want to know if I'm right but the way he told the story made my stomach churn though Randall said he didn't touch them and I believe him, why would someone lie?

As he finished his story Daryl went back to beating him, watching it made me uncomfortable like I was part of it so I left, running back to the camp. When I stood up to run, though, I used my hands which were on the old door to get up hit the door making a bang sound obviously they heard and saw my shadow.

I ran faster, looking back to see the door opening, practically jumping on the fold out chair behind Carol and Glenn tryna make myself invisible, that I've been there the whole time. Listening in on other people's conversation about Randall when Daryl walks down across the farm, a bloody hand on the strap of his crossbow, making eye contact as he's walking towards the group but break it to fill everyone in, I was gonna look away anyway,

"Boy there got a gang, 30 men," He looks at everyone, not longer than a second, "They have heavy artillery and they ain't lookin' to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead, and our woman, they're gonna... they're gonna wish they were." Daryl says honestly, not trying to make it sound nicer than it is, he looks at me again as he mentions 'the woman' to let me know he knows I was there.
     "What did you do?" Carol asks, her and Daryl both looking at his knuckles.
"Had a little chat," he shrugs, we all know that's not true, walking off again. He never stays long, does he?
     "No one goes near this guy." Rick says clearly, loud enough for the group around him to hear.

Watching Daryl walk past me I expected him to say something but he doesn't. Danyella gives me a smile, I tilt my head for a second confused to why she's looking at me like that before I nod, no reasoning to it. She mouths 'I know' to me, Carl asks her what she knows making us both grin. Rick and Dale walk away, Dale arguing with Rick's decision to kill Randall, I'm on Dale's side, he's a good guy. Dale, is, I don't know about Randall so much.

Andrea got told to guard the shed. When I saw her standing there I went to keep her company, also I don't trust her alone because she wants to get rid of him just as much as Shane. I don't like Shane he scares me.
I hear the chains and him grunting from inside, I cover my ears to try block out most the noise, it's like he's an animal tied up.

"Hey. Hey, can I get some water?" He yells to Andrea, seeing her frame from the gaps in the wood, and she pulls out her gun,
"They're gonna kill me, right?" Randall's voice drops and I look at Andrea with a pout which she misses because she's looking at him instead.
My attention quickly changes to the voices behind the shed, Shane and Carl talking. Carl asks if he could see Randall and I thought maybe me and him could convince the group to keep him. Me, Carl and Dale. I'm sure I can get Dani in on it too because she's my friend and you usually choose your friend's side, at least I do.

Shane walks away from Carl after telling him this is 'grown up stuff'. Again, stupid grown up stuff.
He walks over to us, Carl stands still watching him walk away until his eyes locked onto mine as I'm watching him, wondering if maybe he's thinking the same as me.
I stand up, looking at Shane for a second and walk up to Carl. Even though it's only a few steps it's so awkward as he just stares me walking towards him it makes me kinda forget how to walk but I remembered again, don't worry.