S I X

Ch⁶ ʟʜs = ʀʜs

The brain couldn't ignore the slight noises now. The sleeping figure shifted her head from left to right. Her brows furrowed before slowly opening her eyes and taking a few seconds to adjust to the surroundings. A few identical dresses appeared creatures were roaming here and there while using a whisper mode of communication.

She hisses and slowly sits on the bed, grabbing her head. The no longer sleeping figure's hiss grabbed the maid's attention and they stopped talking. After the hand accepted her request, she came to realize that now she was no longer chained.

"Young mistress, Master Jeon brought you dresses. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs"
Y/n: why? (She shifted her body to the side so to get up for the bed)
"Today is your and Master Jeon's engagement, right?"
Y/n: what?

She stopped her motion to get up. Her eyes went towards her left hand, that permanent mark, JK. The flashback of last night strikes her mind. She slaps her head with wide eyes, realizing the current situation. Her being in a completely numb state, one maid slips a folded note beside her.

"Master Jeon left this for you"

She grabbed the note and read it.

Good morning, Mrs Y/n Jungkook Jeon. I wanted to say this to you one-on-one but sadly I had to attend to my step and your ex-husband. Take that hangover soup first and be ready, you know what I mean, right?

She mockingly chuckled while crumbling the papers and harshly throwing them in random directions. She looked at the covered soup on the lamp table and rolled her eyes before making her way inside the bathroom leaving the maids with a scare.
________________________

The whole garden is bound up to create a beautiful, luxurious reception hall. Guests across the world have arrived or in specific terms, all mafias around the world have arrived. Darkness, fear, g*n, and money are reflected in the areas. Could be considered as the most dangerous place in the world, right now.

The media gathered around to capture this iconic moment but it could hardly get a glimpse of this atmosphere. Prestige mafias are wearing face masks to avoid pictures. They are all here, all the high-grade mafias and their subordinates, are here to attend their king's engagement.

The King walked in covering his face with a black golden mask. Everyone gathered around in the center. The King raised his liquor glasses in the air and others followed the same.

"Today, we are here to celebrate the King's engagement. As you all know, every celebration starts with our way of salutation and ends with the same but due to some reasons, we are bound to celebrate this occasion peacefully-"

A man with a mic, his unreal hypnotizing eyes scans around through the mask covering his face and announces the indifferent manner of the beginning of this huge celebration.

Whispers spread all over. Mafia, hearing this word, fear, this feeling engulfs everyone's heart. G*n makes it more intense. Before any special occasion of mafias, the gun shooting was their way of expressing their excitement, and now for a reason the tradition is about to be disobeyed. It's the King's celebration, it would be a shame for the mafias.

"This is unacceptable. It will be a shame for the mafias. Just for some fvcking reason, we won't stop our salutation. My king, I will take care of the problem. Media? I will bankrupt all, police? They lick my feet. I will kill that reason for"

The mafia's words cut off and his body falls to the ground with bl00d draining out of his head. All the mafias fell on their right knees and bowed to the mafia king.

Jungkook: mind your fvcking business

His cold glares pierce through the dead body and he throws the gun at the unlived figure. Jungkook smirked when he felt the presence of his forced wife. He senses her presence with that attractive smell she cares and turns around to find her deviated face.