T W E L V E (13+)

Ch¹² dessert

"Argh! So boring"

Exhaling the air in the form of yawning, the bored woman rested her face on her palm and then placed the last piece of a beautiful landscape puzzle. One of the identical dresses appearing female walked towards her mistress.

"Young mistress, what would you like to have for lunch?"
Y/n: bibimbap? (The maid nodded and was about to leave) Mia, wait. I'm bored.

The maid looks at the completed puzzle in flabbergasted and then she looks at her bored Mistress.

"Young mistress. It was so huge but you completed it with in an hour?"
Y/n: one hour and thirty-six minutes

She looks at the giant fourteen centimetres long and twenty-five centimetres wide complete puzzle.

Y/n: but I'm still bored (she complaint like a five year old kid and scrunching up nose her nose)
"Would you like to see how we cook?"
________________________

Taking one seat, she finds three maids working on todays meal. Seeing this, she remembers that party' day when she discovered many bills in his car. Not to forget to mention, there were few bills in his jacket he gave her. Unconsciously, she said something which suprises the maids.

Y/n: are you going to make same for Jeon? (They looked at her) I-I mean t-the lunch. What is for Jeon in lunch? (Those maids looks at eachother which confused the woman) What?
"No, it's just that Young master never eat any food we make. He never eats anything homemade. So, we actually never make anything for him"
Y/n: what? Then what he eats? Air? What kind of diet he is following?

She gets up. Grabbing the apron from the hanger she makes her way towards the utensils drawer. Well, it makes sense, she never saw him eating. First morning after their marriage, he was seating but his plate was upside down. Empty.

Y/n: what is his favourite dish? Oh, you never made one. Nevermind, tell me where arethe vegetables.

The maids guided her and she ends up making the food made for the king, Japchae.

"Young mistress? (She mumbled in response while packing the food) we thought you despite young master?"

One of them spoke as everyone in the mansion knowns the beef between the two couple. A day is never left when she never curse her husband. The sudden question made Y/n question herself. She awkwardly laughed.

Y/n: humanity. Your young mistress has big heart. Besides what if one day, he dies due to starvation? I don't want to be a widow in this age.

She looks at them, who nodded while surpassing their giggles.
________________________

After so many requests, she is finally here seating in the car while the drivers hesitately takes her to her destination. Of course it was not easy, the head of the security, Alex, was against the idea as his boss might be busy and hate it but she was also mulish.

Unwillingly, she had to use her young mistress card. To keep up with his young mistress order, Alex called Jungkook who was surprised but approved her request. Order for Alex, request for Jungkook.

But, of course, precautions. She groans in frustration when the other cars full of Jungkook's men blocked her view from both the sides. His whole security term is with her. Precautions is better than cure. This is only making her feel more sort of a criminal.

During her ride, she makes out that the place she is more like caged is not Seoul or Busan or somewhere popular because it is almost one and half hours and grey are still on roads. That day, she just ran to the nearest coffee shop which was almost five kilometres away from the mansion. The cars are taking turns and now it seems more like they are in city area.