Jaiden fluff

James pov:

Aiden and I had been together for 2 years today. I decided to suprise him with a gift. I got him a new car. He got his driver's license a year ago, but sharing a car was getting a bit more difficult, so I decided to get him a new one.

I went to a car dealer and picked out a nice, not too big car. Of course, it was in the color red. He used the car a lot to drive to his work. He works in a library.

The car was ready to bring home, It was his birthday tomorrow, so I hid the car at my sister's house. She didn't really mind, as they didn't use the garage a lot, because they lived in a safe neighborhood.

Aiden got home. Tomorrow, he had a day off.
"Hey Aiden, are you excited about your birthday?"
"Yes, I sure am! I can't wait to see what I'm getting."

I decided to hang up decorations while Aiden went to bed early because he was tired. Once I was done, I went to bed as well. I needed to wake up before Aiden to get his car from my sister's house.

*the next morning*

I woke up at 8 am. I needed to pick up the car at 8:45. I dressed up and left the house to pick up the car. I got back at 9 a.m., and Aiden was still asleep.

A little later, he woke up.
"Good morning." I said, singing happy birthday after.
"Good morning, James."
Aiden dressed up as I opened the curtains.

Once Aiden got downstairs, he looked at me confused.
"Why is there a red car outside our door?"
"What do you mean?"
He showed me the car.
"Oh yeah, happy birthday. I bought you a car."
His jaw dropped. "YOU DID WHAT? JAMES YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO."
"Calm down, I know. But I wanted to get you a car cause I would be easier for us because I need the other car sometimes as well."
"So you got me my own car?"
"Yes."
"THANK YOU SO MUCH." He started tearing up.
"Hey, it's nothing, really."
He kissed me.

We went inside to eat cake and celebrate his birthday. Some of my family came over, and so did some of his family members. He only has contact with one of his grandma's and mom and siblings, who also have children.

"James, you're a very good boyfriend to my Aiden. I'm so thankful he found you on that show." His grandma said.

"Yeah, of course, I love him dearly. I wouldn't know what to do without him." I said.

"So, when are you guys getting married?" My sister asked.

"Maybe sooner than you think, I don't know." I said. Aiden blushed slightly at this.

I kiss him. "I love you, Aiden. Happy birthday."

_________________________________________

JAIDEN JAIDEN JAIDEN JAIDEN.
THEYRE SO CUTE SDQMSLSKSK

Sander, 492 words.