Alec x Rosa Maria

Alec's pov:
I asked my friend, Rosa Maria, to come over. I needed some help with my son. I don't know how to cook an actual good meal since my mom or sister usually cooked for me. So Rosa went to help me out.

The doorbell rang, and my son walked to the door. Rosa Maria was standing there, with her daughter sofia next to her."Hey, Auntie Rosa!"
"Hello! Hey Alec!"
"Hello Rosa, glad you're here."
"It's all good."

We walked inside, and my son and Sofia were together for a bit. In the meantime, Rosa and I cooked.

"So, how has your divorced life been?"
"Could be better. I'm trying for my son, but it's hard. I started drinking a lot more recently, and it's been affecting me badly, especially mentally." I say.

She nods. "I know it's hard for you. Just know I'm here for you. I could take your son for a few days if that relieves some stress."

"Oh, you don't have to, I'll be okay."

"But I want to help you, Alec."

"Rosa, it's all good. You don't have to."

"Just text me if you need me." I nod. "Okay."

As we continue cooking, she looks at me. "Hey, how about we spend some time together sometime? I could ask Lake to babysit?"

"Mhm, okay." I smile at her.

"Okay, cool!" She smiles back.

We finish cooking and call the kids over for dinner.

"So dad, you finally cooked?"

"Yes, I did."

"Wow, it's so good! Thank Rosa and dad."

We finish eating and sit down a bit.
"Thank you for everything, Rosa."

"Of course, Alec."

We hug. After that, Rosa leaves.

________________________________________

This sucks but whatever </3

- Sander, 287 words