Jaiden angst/fluff(kind of)

A/N: Aiden dies in the finale of season 2 and James gets depressed. Yul kidnaps James but Aiden's ghost protects him.
Mentions of suicide/attempts and (past) self harm. Requested by: NagitoKomaida9

James pov:

Things have been difficult even since Aiden died. It was only 6 months ago. My mental health has gotten so bad to the point I quit tiktok.

It's been worrying. A lot of my friends and ex contestants had contacted me. I honestly left all of them on delivered. I couldn't even do simple tasks anymore.

My mind had been filled with questions. I miss Aiden every day. His hair, his voice, and even his hugs. I actually loved Aiden, but I am never able to say it.

I am very depressed and I recently started to get suicidal thoughts. I had already Attempted twice, both of them failed, of course.

I went outside, it was 10pm. I was just gonna smoke a cigarette, but my mind turned dark again. It told me to attempt again. I tried to shut it off.

I forced myself on the road and just stand there. There were 2 cars driving towards me.

All of a sudden someone hits me. I couldn't remember much, as I was knocked-out soon enough.

Not too much later, I wake up. It's cold, dark and i can't hear much.

"Hello?" I ask. No answer.

"This is not funny. Is anyone here?" I ask again, still no answer.

"Shut up." I hear a familiar voice say. The voice gets louder. "You're not getting out anytime soon." It was Yul.

"Yul what the fuck?" I say.

"Hello, James." He says.

"Why am I here? WHAT THE FUCK!" I ask. obviously pissed off.

"You're here because of what you did to me in season 2." He says.

All of a sudden Yul gets attacked by something. "HEY! What the fuck!" He says.

"Leave him alone, Yul." It's Aiden. I break down crying. 'Maybe I'm halucinating.' I say to myself. "I miss you, James. Every day I miss you." He says. Yul had already gotten away, leaving the door open. I escape and go outside.

I don't see Aiden, but I feel his touch and hear his voice. "What have you been doing to yourself?" He asks, pointing to the scars on my arm. "I'm  sorry." I say. "It's not your fault." He says.

He gets me home savely. "Promise you'll be better, for me. I don't want to see you like this." He says, I blush.

He kisses me. I don't know how, but it feels good. "Oh my god." I say. He smiles. "I didn't feel anything, but by your face, I can tell you liked it." He says. "Yeah, thank you."

Ever since that day, Aiden's ghost followed me. We would talk, share kisses and just spent time with each other.

"Thank you for saving me." I say. "Always, in every universe. Even if you couldn't save me." He says.

_________________________________________

I watched dead boy detectives so that makes it even better.

I loved this request. I hope you like it!

- Sander, 521 words.