Jaiden fluff

A/N: Aiden gets voted out. He and James meet again!

Aidens pov:

"The next person voted out of Disventure Camp.."

"Aiden." Kristal said

I was disappointed in myself. I could have gotten further, but I knew my time would come.

"That's 6 votes. You're out."

"Well. Fuck all of you. Except Tom, I hope you win." I say.

"Bye Aiden." Riya said. I rolled my eyes at her.

I left the elimination ceremony and waited for the bus, which arrived not soon after.

I was sad, but I was also excited to see James and Lake again. It had been 2 months, and I miss them a lot.

After a bus ride that felt like hours, I arrived at the motel. I step inside and get my key. It was late, so I didn't expect anyone to be awake.

I get in my room and unpack my stuff. All of a sudden, I hear a knock and a familiar voice.

"Hey babe, can I come in?" It was James. "Yes, come in."

He opens the door and straight up pulls me into a big hug. "I missed you so much." He says. "I missed you too." I say.

He kisses me. Something I have missed a lot. "Wait, so you're not mad at me for kissing Tom and everything?" I ask.

"No, you played the game. I'm proud of you, Aiden." He says.

"I'm so tired." I say. "Let's go to sleep. I'm sure they won't mind me being in your room a bit. Maybe we can ask if we can share one?" He says.

"Okay, sure. Let me get changed." I walk to the bathroom. "Why don't you just do it here? After all, I'm your boyfriend." He says. I blush.

"Uh, okay.." I say. "You don't have to, only if you want to." He says.

"No, I'll do it here." I say. I started to get changed. I see James staring in the corner of my eye. It looks like he can't get his eyes off me.

"Hello? Why are you looking like that?" I ask. "Oh, sorry!" He says.

"Well, I'm done! How about you?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah, I've got my stuff. I'm gonna change now." He says.

After he got changed, we got in bed. "Goodnight, Aiden." He says. "Goodnight, darling." I missed him a lot.
_________________________________________

JAIDEN FLUFF! (SORRY ITS SHORT ): )

- Sander, 401 words.