𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

As the glasses of drinks clinked together, Asher was sitting in the corner of the bar, nervously running his finger on the rim of his glass.

Asher feels a tap on his shoulder, he turns around with an eyebrow raised. Harper giggles at Asher and pulls him into a big hug.

"Oh my gosh, Ash! I missed you so much!" Harper smiles softly at Asher. Asher chuckles softly and smiles back at Harper.

"Yeah, I know. It's been forever, girl!" Asher chuckles. Harper giggles and looks around the bar, "Where's everyone? I thought you said Milo and Lauren were here before you." she says, with a curious look on her face.

Asher nods softly and points to the back of the bar where the bathroom's are, "Mi already had a little too much so Lauren's helping her try not to vomit in there." he laughs.

Harper smiles and then jumps excitedly, "Oh my gosh, wait, you finally get to meet Jon! Oh, I'm so excited, you guys are gonna love each other!" she squeals.

The front door to the bar opens as Jon walks in. Harper smiles widely and runs to grab Jon. When they get back to Asher, Jon smiles and waves awkwardly to Asher.

"Jon, this is Asher. Ash, this is Jon!" Harper giggles with excitement. She claps her hands together, "Okay, now that introductions are done, I'm gonna go check on M and L and make sure they're doing ok. Jon, why don't you go ahead and get us some drinks, kay?" she plants a kiss on Jon's cheek and then saunters off to go join Milo and Lauren.

Asher sighs as Harper walks away and turns to face Jon. Jon smiles at Asher and rests his arms on the bar counter.

"So, Asher, it's really nice to meet you, Harper's told me a lot about you." Jon says and orders his and Harper's drinks.

Asher nods softly, "Yeah, same to you. Harper's also told quite a bit about you too, you seem like a really cool guy." he smiles and takes a sip of his drink.

Jon smiles sheepishly, "Hopefully she hasn't said anything too embarrassing about me." he chuckles. "Harper told me that you had a boyfriend, did he come or...?" he questions.

"Oh, yeah. His name's Robert, he didn't wanna come, he doesn't really like going out. So it's just me" Asher chuckles nervously.

Once again, the front door to the bar opens and Robert walks in, already looking around for Asher.

Once Robert sees Asher and Jon talking, his eyes go wide and he rushes to the two.

Asher jumps once he sees Robert and goes silent. Jon looks at Asher with a concerned look on his face, "Asher, you alright?" he asks.

"Yeah, he's fine, just shocked to see me is all." Robert says and walks over to stand behind Asher.

Asher breaks out of his silence and smiles up at Robert shyly, "Jon, this is Robert. Robert, this is Jon, Harper's boyfriend."

Robert nods softly, "Sorry if I scared you guys, I changed my mind and decided to go ahead and come."

Jon smiles awkwardly, he begins to continue the small talk with Asher and Robert occasionally butting in to say something.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Harper is sitting on the floor of the girls' bathroom next to Lauren. There is also a blacked out Milo laying down in Lauren's lap.

Harper twirls her hair nervously, Lauren looks over at Harper, "You, okay Harps?" she asks. Harper sighs and looks over at Lauren, "Yeah, just thinking." she mutters.

The two girls sit in silence for a while before Harper says, "What do you think of Robert? I mean like, I know me and him dated, but what do you think about him and Asher together, like as a couple?" she asks.

Lauren shrugs, "I mean, I don't know Robert that well, he seems like an okay guy. Asher seems to like him so..." she looks down at Milo and smiles, "Milo doesn't really like him though" she adds.

Harper nods, "Yeah, I guess I like him. But only 'cause Asher does."

The girls continue to sit in silence, Harper still twirling her hair and Lauren softly playing with Milo's hair.

There is a knock that comes from the bathroom door, Astrid Abbot pokes her head through the door and smiles goofily at the girls, "May I come in, Ladies?" she giggles.

Harper rolls her eyes and gestures for Astrid to join them, Astrid rushes to go join the girls on the floor.

Astrid leans and whispers into Harper's ear, "Did you know Robert was coming?" Harper shakes her head and whispers back, "No, Ash said he didn't wanna come, guess he changed his mind."

Astrid nods softly and looks down at Milo, "Is this dude already out? You guys have only been here for like...two hours." she giggles.

Astrid pulls out a small water bottle from her purse and opens it, she then splashes some water onto Milo's face.

All of a sudden, Milo jerks up. They turn and glare at Astrid, "For real, that's how you decide to wake me up?" Astrid giggles and puts the water back in her purse, "Well these two weren't doing anything, so you should actually be thanking me." she smirks.

Astrid stands up and walks to the bathroom door, "Well are you guys coming? I am not sitting in that bar with a bunch of men by myself." The other three girls roll their eyes and stand up, going to follow Astrid into the bar.