𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

As the sun hits Asher's face, he wakes up groggily. He looks around the living room and sees that Harper and Astrid are cuddling with each other on the couch, sound asleep, and Milo sprawled out on the floor, also asleep.

Asher chuckles to himself and gets off the couch, making his way to Milo's kitchen.

When he enters, he immediately heads for the fridge. He opens the fridge and pulls out things to make breakfast for him and his friends.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Milo woke up to the smell of pancakes. They immediately jump up and rush into the kitchen.

They peek their head into the kitchen and watch Asher flip a pancake.

"Heyo, you better be saving some of that for me." Milo says. Asher turns around and stares at Milo, "Well it was supposed to be a surprise. But since you're here, go get the plates and forks. Also grab some syrup, I know Astrid is gonna need some." he smiles at Milo.

Milo groans and walks over to the cabinets and pulls out the plates and forks.

Once the food is done, Asher and Milo set the plates of food on the coffee table in Milo's living room.

Milo and Asher begin eating as they are waiting for Harper and Astrid.

After a while, the two girls start to wake up and start eating with Milo and Asher.

Once all of them are done eating, Asher takes the dishes and puts them in the sink.

As Asher is washing the dishes, Astrid comes in and helps him with the dishes.

"Hey, Ash. We never really talked about it last night but, why was your asshole boyfriend mad at you last night?" Astrid asks as she begins drying the dishes.

Asher stops, he looks around and then looks back at Astrid, "Okay, don't tell Harp this but...he got super mad because he thought I was trying to 'flirt' with Jon." Asher explains.

Astrid freezes and stares at Asher, "No fucking way he said that." Astrid scoffs.

The two stand in silence as they finish putting away the dishes.

Once they're done, they walk back into the living room and join Milo and Harper on the couch.

Asher claps his hands together and smiles, "Well, on a more positive note, who's excited for the new show to start?" he says.

The three others jump in excitement and all say that they are so ready for the new show to start rehearsal.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

2 Hours Later:

After a couple of hours of the group talking about anything they can, Asher's phone dings, everybody looks down at his phone.

Asher rolls his eyes and picks up the phone, checking the text that he just received.

Asher sighs softly and stands up, "Okay, sorry to cut this short, but I gotta head out and go meet up with Rob" he runs a hand through his hair nervously and begins walking towards the front door.

Harper stands up and rushes to Asher, "Hold on, Ash, let me walk you down to your car, I gotta head out anyway to go meet up with Jon." She grabs Asher's arm and intertwines their arms together.

Asher smiles softly and pulls Harper into a hug, the two say goodbye to Milo and Astrid. They both leave Milo's place and head to their respective cars that just so happen to be next to each other.

Before Asher and Harper get in their cars, he turns to Harper and says, "Harp, do you think I'm doing this right? Y'know, by staying with Robert?" he asks.

Harper faces Asher and smiles at him, "I think you should do whatever your heart is saying to do. Even if that means staying with him because he gives you a kind of emotional stability. Or even if it means you dumping his ass because he's a complete asshole to you. Just do whatever you want to do, it shouldn't be up to me." she says.

Asher chuckles and pulls Harper into another hug, "Thanks, Harps, I really appreciate it." He mutters.

Harper pats Asher on the back and pulls out of the hug, "Anytime, Ashy. But if this does happen again, just know that I will beat his ass up for you if you want me to." she smirks.

Asher rolls his eyes playfully and pushes Harper away, they both say goodbye to each other as they both get into their cars and head off to go see their retrospective partners.