𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

3 Weeks Later:

After weeks of rehearsals, it was finally tech week. Asher was in his dresser room getting his Mr. Davidson costume on.

All of a sudden, Jon Matteson bursts into the dressing room. He rushes to his costume and begins changing from his casual outfit to his costume.

Asher fixes the false glasses on his face, he then begins tying his tie. Jon looks over at Asher and says, “So, you ready for the show to actually open?”

Asher looks at Jon and smiles excitedly, “Yeah, this show is so fun and I’m so excited for people to watch it.” he says. Asher looks at himself in the mirror and smiles softly.

Asher turns to Jon, who is struggling with tying his tie correctly. He chuckles and walks over to Jon, “Here, let me, I’ve had lots of practice in the tying of ties.”

Asher begins fixing Jon’s tie, Jon looks at Asher as he is fixing his tie. Asher looks up at Jon and smiles softly, Jon feels his face go red. Asher chuckles at Jon and goes back to fixing Jon’s tie.

The dressing room door swings open as Robert enters the room, he coughs to get Asher’s attention.

Asher looks up and sees Robert, he steps away from Jon and walks towards Robert, “Sorry, Rob. Jon just needed help with his tie.” he smiled nervously.

Asher turned to Jon, “I got most of it fixed, you can do the rest, right?” he asks. Jon nods awkwardly, “Uh-huh, yup, I got it” he mutters out.

Asher smiles softly at Jon. Robert glares at Asher and grabs him by the wrist, dragging him out of the dressing room.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

After the cast finished the run-through of the show, the cast all sit down on the stage to listen to Nick’s notes about the performance.

As Nick is giving his notes to Jon Matteson, Joey Richter, and Robert Manion, Asher sits down next to Harper and Milo Richter, and Astrid Abbot.

Astrid leans to Asher and whispers, “Jon told me when we were backstage that Rob got super pissed at you before we did the run-through, what pissed him off?” she asks.

Asher rolls his eyes and whispers back, “I was just helping Jon with his tie in the dressing room and Rob got all snippy about it.”

Astrid chuckles softly, Nick claps his hands together and says, “Okay everyone, rehearsals are done for the night. I’ll see you all tomorrow for the next one, have a good night and get plenty of rest.”

The cast of the show all file out of the theater, Asher is walking with Robert, their hands intertwined. Harper rushes up to Asher and intertwines Asher’s free arm with hers.

“Ash, we should totally do that double date thing I was talking about a while ago. Jon and I are free tonight if you guys wanna go out.” Harper smiles at the two.

Asher nods excitedly, “Oh my god, yes of course. Let’s go out to that new place that’s right down the road from mine.” Harper squeals happily, “Okay, I’ll go tell Jon and we’ll see you two tonight.” she rushes off to go join Jon.

Asher looks over at Robert, “We’re going tonight, I don’t care what you say.” he smiles playfully.

The two get into Asher’s car and head to their apartment to get ready for their night out with Harper and Jon.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Asher and Robert were sitting at a booth of the restaurant they were supposed to meet Harper and Jon at.

Asher was anxiously fixing his blazer as he looked around the restaurant. Robert looked at Asher and grabbed his hand and held it, “It’s fine, stop worrying.” he says sternly.

Asher nods, he looks at the front door and he sees Harper and Jon walk through the door.

Harper looks around and spots Asher and Robert. She grabs Jon’s hand and rushes over to join the two.

Harper and Jon sit down across the booth from Asher and Robert.

Asher smiles at the two, “Hi guys, you both look so good tonight.” he says. Robert nudges Asher in his side and glares at him.

Asher clears his throat nervously, “Anyways, let's get some food, I am starving.”

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Once the group was finished with their dinner, Asher and Harper were talking about something that happened when they were doing A Very Potter Sequel.

Robert cleared his throat and turned towards Jon, “So, Jon, how did you find out about this show?” he asked.

“Oh! Uh, Harper told me about it and it sounded fun so I auditioned for it” Jon says with a small smile on his face.

Robert nods, he looks over at Asher, then turns back to Jon and whispers, “You ever touch my boyfriend again, and I will end you.”

Jon freezes, he gives a small nod to Robert then places his hand on Harper’s shoulder. “Hey, I think it’s time to go, we gotta get to bed so we can get up early.” he says.

Harper nods, she stands up and waves goodbye to Asher and Robert, “I’ll see you guys tomorrow, have a good night.” she smiles as she begins leaving the restaurant with Jon.

Asher sighs as they leave and turns to Robert, “Well, I guess we should go too, we have to get rest as well.” he says. Robert nods, the two stand up and head off to their apartment to get plenty of rest so they are ready for tomorrow.