𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Asher and Robert entered their apartment. Asher threw his things on the couch and sighed softly, throwing himself on the couch as well.

Robert rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch next to Asher. Asher sat up and poked Robert with his foot. "So, did ya have fun tonight?" he asked, with a small smile on his face.

Robert nodded, "It was fine. I didn't really like that you were talking to that guy a lot, but it's fine." he remarks. Asher chuckled, "For real? I was just engaging in small talk. I would like to get to know my best friends' boyfriend, if that's okay with you." he rolls his eyes.

Robert scoffs, "Oh, 'small talk' my ass, you were totally trying to get in his pants. This is why I give you these rules and what happens, you never fucking listen to them."

Asher stares at Robert with his mouth agape, "Why the fuck would you say that?!" he exclaims, standing up quickly and running his hands through his hair.

Robert rolls his eyes, "Am I wrong though? This is why we don't go out anymore, because you try and fuck up what we have going on here!"

"No, the only reason we don't go out anymore is because my friends don't fucking like you! And they hate the fact that I'm with you because you are such an asshole!" Asher exclaims.

Robert stands up and grabs Asher's hands, "Now, I know you don't mean that, my love. Take that back" he smiles softly at Asher. Asher pulls his hands away, "Don't fucking touch me" he whispers.

Robert stares blankly at Asher, "Y'know what, if you wanna go and hang out with your friends so badly, why don't you just go ahead and spend all night with them?" he yells, picking up Asher's things from off the couch and shoving them into Asher's arms.

Asher rolls his eyes, "Fine, I will! It'd be ten times better than spending the night with your petty ass again." he says.

Asher walks back to the front door of the apartment, before leaving he turns and faces Robert, "Why are you such a shitty boyfriend?" he asks, with tears welling up in his eyes.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Milo was sitting on their bed when a loud knock came from his front door. They rolled their eyes and stood up, "Coming!" they yelled.

When they opened up the door, Asher was standing there, his face wet with tears and his body slightly shaking.

Milo sighed and pulled Asher into a tight hug. Asher returns the hug and begins crying even more.

After Asher had finally calmed down after a while, Milo took Asher into their apartment and sat them down on the couch.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" Milo mutters. Asher sighs and wipes the tears off of his face.

"Me and Robert got in a fight..." he mumbled and ran his hands through his hair.

Milo frowned and pulled Asher into another hug, "I'm sorry, Ash" he mutters into Asher's ear.

Asher pulls out of the hug and smiles at Milo, "Do you mind if I stay here for the night? I won't be a bother, I promise" he says.

Milo rolls his eyes playfully, "Of course you can. But let me just do something real quick" they smile and run off to grab their phone.

Milo sends an 'SOS' text to Harper and Astrid. They respond back that they will be there ASAP.

Milo chuckles and rushes back into the living room, "Kay, I just texted Astrid and Harps, they're on their way and when they get here, we are gonna have the best time ever."

Asher laughs and wipes the rest of his tears off his face, "Thanks, Mi, I really appreciate it." He smiles softly.

Milo nods and pulls Asher up off the couch, "C'mon let's go get some drinks ready for when the girls get here."

Milo and Asher go into the kitchen and begin looking for drinks and snacks for the night.

When they're done, they rush back into the living room and throw their items on the couch.

As the two begin setting up the living room for their friend group, the front door swings open as Harper and Astrid rush into the apartment.

The two girls jump onto the couch and pull Asher into a hug, Asher laughs and says, "Good to see you guys too" he pats the girls backs and pulls out of the hug.

Astrid smiles and looks around the living room, she notices a bottle of wine and smirks slyly. She grabs the bottle and a wine glass, "So..." she says, popping open the bottle and pouring it into the glass, "Let's talk some shit and get drunk as hell"