Mario day

Takes place mar10 day 2023, alternate ending + more aggressive smg4
TW: Swearing duh.

It's Mar10 day, but the crew still can't get SMG4 to come out of his room. His door is really sealed shut. Until Wario decides to make it his day stealing Mario's special day.

They were finally beating up Wario until a slam was heard, "HEY!" A familiar voice rang out. The entire crowd looked up at where the sound came from.  It was smg4, he looked horrible, his clothes were dirty as hell and he has bloodshot eyes. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP? LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE FUCKING DONE!" Everyone looks at the router to see it had been destroyed.

"Smg4! You finally came out of your-" Mario says before smg4 rushes at Wario absolutely destroying his skull with a metal bat. He does the same to waluigi but instead turns him into a rocket launcher. "ITS GOTTA BE PERFECT, ITS GOTTA BE PERFECT, ITS GOTTA BE PERFECT!!!" As he is rampaging over the crowd, smg3 has got an idea on how to stop this insane meme guardian. He picks up the metal bat smg4 dropped and slowly moved to where smg4 was. "THINK FAST CHUCKLENUTS!" was the last thing smg4 heard before getting hit in the head, knocking him out.

After smg3 knocked out smg4, he sighed a sigh of relief as meggy and Mario came out of their hiding spots to see the state of smg4. "Oh my god, he looks awful.." meggy says. "No shit, he just sat in his room for weeks." SMG3 said. "What should we do?" Mario says, still worried for his best friend. "We should take him to a hospital! You did just hit him in the head with a bat and I don't think he has eaten for a while.." Meggy said. SMG3 agreed, he called up smg1 and 2 to help them to the hospital while also being there just in case smg4 is still insane.

Couple hours later.....

Everyone was sitting in smg4's hospital room where he was still unconscious. Everyone was very worried about him. SMG3 cursed at himself because he hit smg4 with a bat in the head probably a bit too much.
Suddenly, SMG4 starts to wake up. "My head.." Smg4 says. everyone is kinda standing around him. "Oh hello! Who are you guys again?" Smg4 said. SMG3 bangs his head against a wall as soon as he said that because he didn't actually mean to hit him that hard. The doctor walks in. "Good your awake, I'll be taking vitals shortly, and as for your friends, he has head trauma right now and he can't really remember anything right now. Give him a day or so to rest. Keep an eye on him too. He should be released from the hospital tomorrow and have atleast up to date memory.

Everyone sighs a sigh of relief as smg4 is getting his vitals taken. A day later, meggy and Mario pick him up and bring him back to the castle. SMG3 sits down with him to check his memory just to make sure he remembers everything, isn't he a therapist? Yea he is. Smg4 said he remembers everything besides yesterday, he seems stumped on what happened and just shrugs it off. Everything is back to normal again, surely if smg3 hadn't of done that it wouldn't end up spiraling into a movie where they have to save smg4 from eldritch horrors right? Right?

A/N yea lol I posted another todayyyy, I write whenever I'm inspiredddddd, writers block got nothin on meee. Woag on 😃