Review of the puzzlevision movie!

Okay y'all! I have watched it! Here's my review,

One, THEY DIDNT PUT IGBP SMG4? MR PUZZLES DUMB AF FOR NOT USING THAT!

Two, now we know what happens to villains who fuck around with smg4 and his crew, watch the ending when he's defeated to see.

Three, I'm surprised smg4 wasn't traumatized by the fact he saw IGBP, but then again we don't know if he remembers what happened.

Four, Christ almighty this had a lot of shipping moments in it. Mainly SMG34 and Meggy X Tari. Im not a supporter of meggy x Tari but smg34 was just there, like bro smg4 saved smg3, and even did the damn titanic moment with him!

Five, puzzlevision smokes, this is canon that smg4 will definitely use smoking and wasn't the think about the children YouTuber like back in when the old redesigns were there.

Six. You gotta feel bad for PV, he said all he wanted to make was a tv show. But then again he chose the wrong crew to fuck with. And he had no friends *vineboom*

Seven, the buildup to this was insane.

8, THE SONG WAS A DAMN BOP IS IT ON SPOTIFY? CAUSE I WANT TO ADD IT TO MY PLAYLISTS!

9, still not understanding why wotfi never made a appearance with only 2 major events being told by Mr puzzles.

10, still that scene at the end where smg4 slams Mr puzzles into the stratosphere was epic, though is it just me or do I have a feeling that he will return?

That's my reviews, I'll rate this movie a 10/10! Your welcome Mr puzzles.