Gone before it Started

Different outcome of the no tv make Mario no okie dokie episode.

Everyone was celebrating that the tv was finally back on. Until they slowly turned their heads to find that the tv was in the corner of the room.

"OH GOD GHOST TV!" Mario yelled out before grabbing a shotgun and shooting the tv. The tv now had a huge hole in it and now could no longer work.

Everyone looked at Mario either with disappointment or happiness. "Dude that was our only tv." Bob said. "Thanks Mario!" Boopkins said.

Everyone just kinda went back upstairs to try and find another tv because that one was shot, smg4 and SMG3 decided to take it to kinda investigate it with smg2 and 1 because something didn't feel right with it.

"Why hello 3 and 4? What brings you here?" Smg2 said.  "We had this creepy ass tv in our basement after it teleported into the basement, thankfully Mario shot it." SMG3 said. They placed it onto a table with smg1 near. It took them hours to find out what was really wrong with it.

"Well we have come to a conclusion!" Smg2 announced. All the smgs looked at him. "This was an entity that could possibly destroy everything, but somehow your avatar stopped it! By research it goes by PUZZLEVISION. Say, speaking of, did you have any recent traumatic events?" Smg2 pulled out a notepad while smg1 listened. "Well there was this one where I went insane, bought this keyboard from this tv and... then there was the Wild West, I don't know much but it was a simulation, and then there was this casino heist me and SMG3 did to save his notebook." Smg4 recalled. "That's it! You said you bought that from a tv?" Smg1 said. Smg4 nodded. "All those events were directed by it! You're very lucky!" Smg1 said.

"Well I'm glad it didn't turn bad for us, I don't want poor eggdog alone because of that guy." SMG3 said.

They threw the tv into a locked room. The door closed and locked. It was darkness. Until the tv screen flickered with the hole in it. With puzzlevision stand by flickering on it.

It wasn't over.

A/N random inspiration burst, EGGDOG supremacy :D