Gameshows and mixed realitys

This is on the recent episode of what I think happens or wants to or likes to think about what happens after the end of the episode, watch it before reading.

Mario left the static, he woke up in the basement of the castle. Around him were bodies of his friends, all of their eyes were static. But overall they were fine.

He was thinking until something caught his eye, the tv was playing exactly what was happening before Mario left the tv.

"Oh boy, what did a Mario get into this time.." Mario thought. He would kill for some spaghetti right now. But he had to save his friends again. Just like in wotfi 2022.

Meanwhile inside the simualtion, Mr Puzzles was done rampaging, and everyone was still panicking. He noticed Mario was gone. He started to get angry.
"WHERE IS THAT FAT ITALIAN?" He yelled. He snapped and he brought the rest of the cast to him in a t pose, reset and just standing there if that of spawning a gmod rag doll but tposing.

He thought for a moment. But then he remembered something a snapped his fingers, making the rest of the crew besides smg4 and 3 disappear. Then he snapped again, smg4 and 3 then had purple cracks in them, think IGBP when they were both infected but now SMG3 has his body instead of being a horrendous monster. "Hunt down this fat Italian." He shows them a picture of Mario. Mr puzzles know he locked the basement door beforehand, so Mario can't escape.

Back to Mario, Mario was just looking around for spaghetti to be honest, cause he needs spaghetti daily. Until something caught his eye. Smg4 and SMG3's bodies slowly started growing pink glowing cracks.

That's not good.

Mario's curiosity got the best of him and he walked up to the 2 like the "smart" Italian he is. Until...

Oh god.

A/N lol I'll continue this if you guys want. This draft sat here for a week and I should deliver 😅 have a good day/night, PS sorry for it being short again