TWO

Jeongguk brought a large piece of wood into the room.  Taehyung was surprised when he saw it, "Hey, what can I do with something so big?! If it's lit on fire, we'll burn down, including this house!!"  Jeongguk said angrily "So what am I going to do?! You asked me to bring it, I brought it!! There's nothing more I can do!! And if I have to burn to death, you die, I'll run away from here!!"

Taehyung walked over to Jeongguk with a sweet smile and patted his head while standing on his feet "Chop some wood, then I'll pat your body!!"  And his eyelids began to beat like a puppy.  Without saying a word, Jeongguk, like his Taehyung, began to tear the thick and large pieces of wood into small pieces with his hands and put them into the fire one by one. Taehyung saw that and exclaimed "omo you are so strong!!"  He started clapping his hands happily like children.

Jeongguk did that and went to bed and lie down.Taehyung ran to him and said "Hey why are you lying down?! Let's eat, I have some food come eat!!"  Jeongguk looked up angrily "I'm not hungry, and I don't eat food cooked by people, I eat people!!"  He gave a wicked smirk as he spoke the last sentence.

Taehyung leaned in front of him and smacked him hard on the head.  And pulled him by the ear and sat him on the ground next to Taehyung.  Taehyung took out a bag of instant noodles with hot water, and said "In 10 minutes we'll start eating!!"

10 minutes later

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and asked "Why are you looking at me like that??" Taehyung chuckled "You're still like that!!"  Jeongguk asked confused "What?!"  Taehyung said "Nothing, you eat it!! Otherwise the food will get cold!!" Jeongguk started eating again.  After some time they ate and went to sleep, Jeongguk went first and lay down in the bed.  Because the bed was small, there was very little space next to Jeongguk where Taehyung couldn't sleep!!  Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and said "Where am I supposed to sleep?! Where am I supposed to sleep if you're lying all over the place?!"  Jeongguk pointed at the ground and said "On the ground!!"

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and smiled sarcastically "Is that so??"  Saying that, Taehyung lay on top of Jeongguk.  Jeongguk said "What are you doing?! Get off me now if you don't want to die!!"  Taehyung smiled at Jeongguk and patted his back, and said "Don't move too much the bed will collapse!!"  After saying that, he started rubbing Jeongguk's back again and soon Jeongguk fell asleep.  And Taehyung laughed and said "you really haven't changed yet!!"

IN MORNING

Waking up, Taehyung smiled at the sight before him and stroked Jeongguk's head.  Jeongguk is sleeping very peacefully.  After a while, Jeongguk was woken up by a scream. Jeongguk realizes that someone is trying to communicate with him by mind!!  Taehyung is surprised to see Jeongguk's strange behavior.  And Jimin was trying to communicate with Jeongguk.  "Jeongguk where are you?! Come back to the castle at once everyone is worrying too much!!" 

"I'll be right back!!"  Jeongguk gets up to walk away when Taehyung grabs his hand and says "Where are you going leaving me alone?!"  Jeongguk put his hand away "I don't feel the need to answer that for you!!"  Taehyung said to Jeongguk "I lost my way it would be great if you could give me a place to stay!!"

Jeongguk said angrily "Moon goddess knows how you got into my fate!!"  Jeongguk reached out to Jk and Jk said in his cold serious voice "Get on my back and hold me tight if you fall in the middle of the road, I won't pick you up!!"  Taehyung smiled sweetly and kissed jk's head "You're so good thank you!!"  Jk blushed badly but now that he was in wolf form he couldn't understand the red color on his cheeks!!

Taehyung ran and shouldered his heavy bag and Jk sat down on the ground because Taehyung wouldn't be able to get on his back if he was standing.  As soon as Taehyung got up he said again "Hold me tight!"  As soon as he said that, JK started running at a very fast speed.  He was running so fast Taehyung couldn't make out the scene around him, everything was blurry.

After exactly 20 minutes like clockwork, they arrived in front of a huge castle 🏰

The castle is right in the middle of the thick black forest.  But the castle is very beautiful .....

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️