THREE

"Whose is this huge castle?" Taehyung asked Jeongguk in shock.  "This is my kingdom!"  Jk said proudly.  "And that means you were telling the truth when you said you were the king??"  Taehyung shook his head and said this.  Jeongguk returned to his human form without saying anything.  And seeing him, one of the bodyguards changed his form into a wolf and began to growl, looking up strangely.  Taehyung whispered to Jeongguk and asked "What happened to them? Why are they acting so weird??"  Jeongguk said "They're telling the other wolves that the king is entering the kingdom!!"

As soon as Jeongguk enters, all the bodyguards or others there, including the maids, kneel down and pay their respects to Jeongguk. 
As Jeongguk entered the living room, Jimin ran up to him and said "Why are you so late?? And who is this? Why does it smell like human blood?!"  Jimin looked at Taehyung and said "You're a wolf too??"  Taehyung asked surprised but jimin said "No I'm a witch!!"

Jeongguk took jimin's hand and took him to the side and whispered "He'll be here for a few days then I'll release him to the people area!!"Jimin exhaled loudly "I have no problem with that, but what do others say??" "When I am king everyone must obey me!!"  Jeongguk said with angry eyes.

Without saying a word, Jeongguk dragged Taehyung from there to the throne room.  Everyone was present there.  Namjoon and Yoongi are surprised to see him as he is dragging an unknown person. Everyone started whispering when they saw Taehyung.  “Shut up everyone!” Yoongi yelled coldly.Everyone fell silent hearing Yoongi's deep growl . namjoon asked Jeongguk "Who is this?! And why are you bringing him here to drag him like this??Without answering namjoon's question, Jeongguk sat straight on the throne and said "The person standing in front is a normal human, not a wolf like us!!"  Hearing Jeongguk's words, everyone there started whispering again.

Jeongguk said nothing and waved his hand allowing them to stop.  They stopped at his command.  Jeongguk started to say "He'll be living with us here for a while, so I don't want him to have any trouble staying in our kingdom."  As soon as Jeongguk finished speaking, one of the councilors said, "But there is no rule that humans can come and live in our kingdom!!! I will not accept it at all!!" Jeongguk said with a slight smirk, "Is that so??"  With his hand he beckoned to his two guards and they took the councilor and left the throne room.Jeongguk looked at everyone again with a devilish smile "Does anyone else have anything to say?!"

Not hearing any more answers, Jeongguk led Taehyung out of there, and leading to a beautiful room, Jeongguk coldly said "This will be your room from now on!"  Jeongguk clapped his hands twice and the three maids ran up to him

Not hearing any more answers, Jeongguk led Taehyung out of there, and leading to a beautiful room, Jeongguk coldly said "This will be your room from now on!"  Jeongguk clapped his hands twice and the three maids ran up to him.  Jeongguk looked at the maids and coldly said "You three will take care of her from today."  And turned to Taehyung and said "Whatever you need you ask these three!!"  Jeongguk said that and left.  Taehyung looked at the maids and the maids looked at him.  Taehyung smiled sweetly "My name is kim Taehyung, and what are you all's names?!"  The first maid said "My name is Parna!"  The second maid said "My name is Khushi", the third maid said "My name is Bhumi!"

Taehyung looked at them and asked "Are you all wolves??"  Three people nodded their heads and said yes.  One of them said "All three of us are Omegas!" Taehyung excitedly dragged them into his room and sat them on the bed. Taehyung asked Bhumi with a big smile on his face "You show us your wolf form!!"  She hesitated a bit, Taehyung said with a pout on his lips "Jeongguk told you to obey me, if you don't I will tell him!!"  Bhumi turned her Omega form scared hearing Jeongguk's words in Taehyung's mouth.

Bhumi's wolf

Taehyung gets excited to see her and kneels down and pats her head saying "Awww you're so soft, and so beautiful, if I were top I would marry you!!" After a while Taehyung and the three maids sat in his room talking and Taehyung took his camera out of his bag and started showing them pictures of him and more of the new jungle.

Some times later

Jeongguk was walking past Taehyung's house when he heard laughter coming from inside.  Jeongguk peeked out a bit, he saw the three maids and Taehyung sitting on the bed smiling a lot.

Jeongguk suddenly entered the room and coldly said "What's going on here??"  Seeing him, the three maids stood in fear and bowed their heads again and again.  Taehyung walked towards Jeongguk with a sweet smile.  Seeing Jeongguk Taehyung's sweet smile Jeongguk raised an eyebrow "What do you want now?!"  Taehyung said sweetly "Hey what have I always wanted from you?? " Jeongguk said coldly "I doubt it so much every time you put that sweet smile on your face!"  Taehyung pouted and puppy eyes said "I'm so hungry please bring me some food!!"  Jeongguk gestured to the maids, but Taehyung stopped them and looked back at Jeongguk, "Hey, I'm your guest, you're in charge of my food!! Why are you ordering them around?!"  Taehyung walked over to jeongguk and said with a very sweet smile again "If you bring me food I'll pat your wolf on the head!"

Hearing the pat on the head, Jk remembered Jeongguk "bring his food please, I want him to pat me on the head, I don't really want to but his touch feels so familiar when he pats me on the head."  Jeongguk also thought to Jk "Okay but this is the first and the last!!" Jeongguk fake coughed "If I don't accept you as my guest, you'll be in jail today instead of ordering me!"  After saying that, he went out.

The three maids' jaws dropped, they were so surprised at Jeongguk's behavior.  Taehyung looked at them and said "You can come now, I'll call you when needed!" The maids left within 5 minutes and Jeongguk brought the food. Taehyung smiled and took the food from jeongguk's hand and finished it within 10 minutes.  Before Taehyung picked up the food plate and placed it on the table, he saw a huge black wolf, his height, jump onto his bed and lay down purring like a kitten.

Taehyung started to laugh at Jeongguk's behavior.  And seeing Taehyung standing next to the bed, Jk growled and motioned for him to come over to his side. Taehyung quickly got up and started stroking the wolf's head, scratching his neck as well.  Jeongguk kept purring like a kitten.  He looked like a baby wolf snuggling in his owner's arms.

Taehyung's bedroom

Although the bed looks small in the picture, the bed was quite big.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️