SIX

ONE WEEK LATER

"Grandma I'm going to play outside!!" Taehyung said to his grandma "Okay but don't go too far and be back home before afternoon!!" Taehyung's grandmother patted his head. Taehyung ran away with a sweet smile.

Taehyung went outside and saw some rabbits and some deer

After two hours, the sun had set when Taehyung suddenly heard the sound of a small baby crying. Taehyung heard that voice and went there. The place is slightly dark, even after the sun has set, it is visible in some light of the sun.

Taehyung went there and saw a woman lying there strangely, blood was pouring from her stomach and she was breathing so hard to survive it seemed like she would die instantly if she stopped breathing.

Taehyung saw him and ran to him and innocently asked "Are you okay?!" The woman breathed a sigh of relief when she saw him. The woman's eyes looked like she could die in peace now!! The woman struggled to remove the folds of her saree and Taehyung saw a small child lying there. Taehyung looked at the woman innocently again and said "Is that your baby?!" The woman smiled painfully and said "Yes it's my baby! Will you take care of him?! Will you be friends with him?!"

Taehyung was so happy to hear that, he said with a big sweet boxy smile "Yeah, can I keep him with me for the rest of my life?!"The woman took another deep breath and said "Okay you can keep him with you but there's one condition!!"Taehyung said innocently "What?!" The woman said "You will always cherish and care for him and always protect him!!" Taehyung said with a smile "Yes I will definitely take care of him!" The woman gently handed Taehyung her baby and gave him a locket along with it. Taehyung started going to his house with the baby.

The Baby

The Baby

In Taehyung's house

Taehyung's grandma was making dinner for Taehyung when he heard Taehyung's voice and his grandma scolded him while cooking without looking at him "Baby, how many times have I told you to come home soon!! You don't want to listen to me!!" Suddenly the grandmother heard the baby's cry and looked at Taehyung with surprised eyes and saw that Taehyung was holding a baby in his arms.

Taehyung's grandmother panicked and went to him, dropping the cooking. He looked at Taehyung and said "Who's the kid?! Where did you get this kid from?!" Taehyung told the whole story to his grandmother. When the grandmother took the child in her arms, the baby began to cry very loudly.

Grandma looked at Taehyung and said, "You hold him, I'll heat some milk for him right away!" Taehyung laid the baby down on a soft mattress and kissed his cheek "From today you are our family, you will stay with us!" After some time the grandmother brought the warm milk and while she was trying to feed the baby but he was not eating and was crying a lot. Taehyung looked at his grandmother innocently and said "Should I try to feed him?!" Grandma smiled sweetly and said "Here!" He handed the milk bottle to Taehyung. After a while she saw the child wearing a locket next to her, she was surprised to open the locket and there was a name written on it Grandma read the name out loud "JEON JEONGGUK !"

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️