SEVEN

FLASH BACK END

"Why did you leave me?!  Why didn't you hide me in yourself??  I was very scared, there was no one to feed me, I never hunted and ate, but I had to hunt and eat alone

"Why did you leave me?!  Why didn't you hide me in yourself??  I was very scared, there was no one to feed me, I never hunted and ate, but I had to hunt and eat alone.  I was not given a place in any pack. After a few years, Namjoon Hyung's father found me and he made me the king of this kingdom because this kingdom was without a king!!  And he was a minister, no one in his family could be the king of this kingdom!!” Jeongguk was crying like a baby and punching Taehyung's hand gently.

Taehyung took Jeongguk's hand and said with tears in his eyes "Forgive me, I'm so sorry bunny!! I love you so much, I couldn't keep you to myself they were coming to kill you, how could I let you get hurt for me?"  Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with doe eyes and Taehyung raised an eyebrow "You're big enough, I can't put you on my lap!!"  Hearing Taehyung's words, Jeongguk's doe eyes began to tearTaehyung took a deep breath and said "Okay!"

Jeongguk slowly sat on Taehyung's lap, Taehyung asked him "Are you sure you're top??"  Jeongguk pouted at Taehyung and said "100 percent I'm top!"

Some times later

Are you going to let me talk to Jk?!" After Taehyung said Jeongguk looked at him and got off his lap saying "Why?!  I don't feel like talking to you?!” Taehyung said angrily “Hey when did I say I don't like talking to you!!” Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with a pout and said “Okay!!  But I won't listen to you anymore!!"

"Forgive me, I did not recognize you.  A true-blood alpha never forgets the smell of someone's bum, but I had.  I'm a loser, I can never fix anything!!" Jk said with his head down. Taehyung hugged him and said "Hey don't feel bad, I didn't feel bad at all!!" JK looked at him and said "If you'll forgive me, pat my furry!!" Taehyung looked at him with done face "You and your human are both the same!!”

Jk smirked and changed himself into a wolf and jumped on Taehyung.
Taehyung's body is not visible under Jk now.  Taehyung growled from below "I'll kill you bunny face wolf!"  Jk laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️

Don't forget to comment 🤧