FOUR

"You're so cute, I never thought a big wolfie like you could be so cute?" Taehyung said patting jk's head

"You're so cute, I never thought a big wolfie like you could be so cute?" Taehyung said patting jk's head.Taehyung was rubbing his back with jk's head when he suddenly saw a deep wound in jk's large fur, which was very old but still had scars. Taehyung asked without his knowledge "wolfie, what is that scar on your back?!"  Jeongguk turned back from his wolf form to his human form and coldly said to Taehyung "Whatever the cause of the wound, you don't have to know!"  Jeongguk lifted his head from Taehyung's lap and left the room "What happened to you?! Why did you change like that?!"After saying that, Taehyung looked at the door sadly .

WITH JEONGGUK

"Alpha, my sister will come today!" Jimin looked at Jeongguk and said, Really blood Alpha, said to the witch in a cold tone, "I have no problem but will tell me to stay away from me!!" "Jeongguk, why don't you understand?! You haven't found any of your life partners yet, how many years will you stay like this?! You're looking for the silly man who ran away from you!! And how can you be a wolf and love a man?? Your life partner is always supposed to be a beautiful strong omega like my sister!!” Jimin said in one breath.

Instead of Jeongguk, Jk said in his extra cold menacing voice "If you speak against him like that again I will tear you apart!!"  After saying that he left from there

Instead of Jeongguk, Jk said in his extra cold menacing voice "If you speak against him like that again I will tear you apart!!"  After saying that he left from there.  Yoongi walked up to Jimin and asked "Why do you make him angry?! You know he can't hear a bad word against him, and on the other hand you're trying to get him married to your sister!!"

"You don't understand alpha, I am trying to marry him for his sake, my sister will take care and love him very much." Jimin said worried and angry. "Do what you think is best, but don't tell me later if there's any danger I can't help you!!” Yoongi said and left.

One Day Later

Those three maids are always close to Taehyung.  But I didn't see Taehyung Jeongguk this one day.  And jimin's sister came today.  Now Taehyung is going to the dining room.  Let's see what happens.