FIVE

"jeongguk where are you going??  Wait listen to me

"jeongguk where are you going??  Wait listen to me.  " Taehyung ran after Jeongguk. Jeongguk stopped and looked at Taehyung with angry eyes and yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE!!  AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!  YOU HAVE COME HERE AS A GUEST, GO HOME LIKE A GUEST, DON'T COME TO GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!!”

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with a bitter smile "You've changed a lot Bunny!!"  Hearing the word Bunny on Taehyung's lips, Jeongguk looked at him with teary eyes and asked with a trembling voice "Who are you?? And how do you know that name?! TELL ME!!"

Taehyung turned around without saying anything.  Jeongguk ran over and grabbed her hand and said "How did you know that name??"
Taehyung stared blankly at Jeongguk without saying anything, after a few moments he said "I'm leaving here tomorrow, please try to get me out of this forest tomorrow!"  Before Jeongguk could say anything, Taehyung ran into the castle.

IN EVENING TIME

"Come here at once Alpha, we have been waiting for you for a long time."  Jimin's sister called Jeongguk a little cute.  Jimin is very happy to see that because he wants Jeongguk to marry his sister.Jeongguk zoned out and sat next to her.  He has not seen Taehyung since he heard that morning, he can't go to him for fear!  He doesn't want to hear an absolute truth, he wants to verify the matter first.

Yun placed a hand on Jeongguk's arm and said shyly "Alpha You look a little more handsome today!!"
Jeongguk looked at him but removed his hand from his without saying anything.  After a while Jeongguk smelled someone's sweet strawberry and looked in Jeongguk's direction as everyone looked in that direction.

"Are you coming again?! Why do you try to become one of our family again and again?!” Yun was insulting Taehyung, unable to bear that, Jeongguk Alpha said in a voice, “WILL YOU CLOSE YOUR MOUTH?” Yun fell to the ground at that moment and lowered her head submissively. At the same time, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, three of them knelt down on the ground, because Jeongguk is a true blood alpha, all the wolves must bow their heads in front of him. Jimin grabbed his sister and yelled at Jeongguk "YOU CAN'T USE ALPHA TONE ON MY SISTER FOR THIS HUMAN!!"

Jeongguk left without saying anything and Taehyung followed behind him.Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and said "What do you want?? Why did you come back into my life when you left me?! Why?!"  As Jeongguk spoke his words, tears began to fall from his eyes.  Taehyung walked towards him and hugged him slowly. Jeongguk hugged Taehyung tightly and started crying very loudly. Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's head and said "You're still that cry baby!!"

30 years ago

"Grandma, are you saying something?!"  Five year old Taehyung called out to his grandmother, his grandmother smiled sweetly and said "No I didn't call you bear, but you promise me not to go anywhere from where I am going because there is a deep fo...

"Grandma, are you saying something?!"  Five year old Taehyung called out to his grandmother, his grandmother smiled sweetly and said "No I didn't call you bear, but you promise me not to go anywhere from where I am going because there is a deep forest where there are many fierce animals."Taehyung said with a big pout on his lips "Okay!"In no time they reached their destination.

"Grandma, is this our cottage??" Taehyung said cutely

"Grandma, is this our cottage??" Taehyung said cutely.Taehyung's grandmother smiled at his cuteness and said "Yes bear, this is our cottage!!"

After Taehyung's birth, Taehyung's parents died, they came from a very rich family.  Taehyung's grandfather passed away a year ago.  Taehyung's grandmother never wanted to live in that rich house, she always wanted a small family where they could be happy.  But of their family members, she and Taehyung are the only ones alive now.  So she bought a house near this nature. They now have enough wealth that they can live well without working until they die.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️💜