Chapter 50

"I didn't know you could talk that good," Yumi muttered as the camera shut off with an audible sound.

"I can't." Jeongguk admitted, "Hyung wrote me a script."

"I didn't," Taehyung said quickly as the humans turned to him in astonishment.

"You both are scaring the shit out of me," Jimin murmured.

"How did you two--when..." Namjoon trailed off, "I mean, I'm not complaining..."

Jeongguk opened his mouth, presumably to make a quip, but the door gave a loud BANG!

They seized up, but the confrontation was inevitable. The door gave another bang, one that ripped it clean out of its hinges--

Chaos reigned.

There were screams, screams that mixed up with each other to sound incoherent to their ears. Yumi's eyes widened when she saw the mass crowd actually holding weapons.

"STOP!" There was the sound of air rushing beside her, and soon there was a tiger pouncing above the team, landing between them and the crowd.

 "THERE! THERE THEY ARE!"

"MOVE! I SAID MOVE!"

"THEY ARE MINE!"

There was a gunshot, and they all seized up. The crowds drew their weapons again, but this time Taehyung let loose a ground-breaking roar.

"THEY HAVE THE TIGER WITH THEM!"

"SHOOT HIM! HE IS ONE OF THEM!"

At these words, Taehyung transformed back just to voice out, "HEY! Did you even hear our words at all?"

"They don't believe us," Jeongguk told him.

There was another gunshot and the crew ducked as the bullet went past them and hit one of the cameras, scattering glass everywhere.

Looking back, Yumi couldn't exactly remember how she managed to stay alive in those few minutes. But the only reason she could give was this: the crowd was panicking. They weren't working unitedly, there were stumbles and shouts of indignation where some people were trying to attack them, some tried to take pictures while some seemed to show up just to scream and holler at them.

Jeongguk took a deep breath, snatching the small flask from Namjoon and shouted as loud as he could, "THE CURE TO THE ILLNESS RESTS ON OUR HANDS, ARE YOU GOING TO JUST OVERLOOK IT?!"

These words seemed to cause a collective effect on the crowd, "W-what did he just say?!"

"DON'T BELIEVE HIM! HE IS LYING!"

The crowd stopped trying to keep its distance, and the people began to close around them. Taehyung changed forms yet again after shouting, "Guys! Try to climb on top of the roof!"

They ran as fast as they could. The minute they reached the roof, they hollered out at the top of their lungs, "We have proof!"

Yumi hadn't realised how stupid they sounded until then. Taehyung seemed to realise too, he shouted, "I was infected!"

There were still shouts, but their volume grew less and less. He continued, "I'm a tiger hybrid who got infected. Yet I am still alive. Is that enough for you?!"

"LIAR!"

Jeongguk held out the flask up in the air. The silver cap glinted in the moonlight, "This illness, the feline illness that has been creating havoc for the past two years, its cure is in my hand now, just a few metres away from your reach."

134340 |JJK FF|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें