THANK YOU LOVELIES

*Takes a deep long breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOD

THIS BOOK

FINALLY WRAPPED UP

A WHOLE YEAR THIS BOOK WENT ON

ALL MY BABIES, PUBLISHED AND NOURISHED *sobs*

Ahhhh, I can't believe it's all ended already.

So where do I start?

*Drags a gigantic sack filled with heart-shaped confetti and dumps it over your head* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you to my dear, wonderful, lovely, sexy and hot readers for reaching until here and following my characters in their story. This has been a really long journey, and I'm glad we got to enjoy it together.

SOME RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THIS BOOK, BEHIND THE SCENES~~

1. I originally got the idea from the movie Avatar and, obviously, the song 134340.

Yeah, so my brain went like this: Why CAN'T Pluto hold life? Why CAN'T it when this is MY fictional world and I can do whatever I want? Pluto shall hold hybrid life, go argue with the song 134340.

2. This was originally supposed to be a Yoongi ff

Yeah, so, when I first started world-building, Yoongi was supposed the main there, as a cat hybrid. I know many of you all are like "But how would that even work?" and yes, I'll come to that soon.

But then I got another idea for Yoongi, something that I thought fit him better. So Jungkook became our main here.

3. I DIDN'T PLAN ANY OF THIS LMAO

No, really, you'd think with all the scientific stuff I put here, I'd have planned everything, made an elaborate chart, planned all the cliffhangers and the specific end and stuff...

Truth is, it was all a play of luck and coincidence falling on my side. I didn't even come up with the feline illness or the sea adventures until I was already halfway through writing the fifth chapter...

I was going for the plot to go just about gaining the trust of the Plutoians and address animal cruelty and everything, just a story of some 15 or 20 chapters. So yeah, that's why Yoongi's POV would be fitting there, coz he kinda not dying there.

But then I thought, what could they do to gain that trust again? So yeah, ended up bringing a brain-rotting disease into this, and nearly killed them a million times... yeah. Yeah, no plan. Just me bullshitting in the name of science to make my 4am thoughts come true

4. The flower symbolism was something I came up with on spot

Yeah, while writing it, I had my sexy brain moment. Ended up adding it before I forgot, then kinda dragged it from there.

5. I did not mean for the octopus fight to become so stupidly sentimental

Yeah, I cringe sometimes, rereading those chapters. Truth is, I was planning on innocent research, some basic stuff about octopuses so I knew how to describe them and stuff... Then I came across an article that basically said, How octopuses fuck.

Like, the fuck? How can you expect me to NOT click it if you read that title. Of course, I read it, and later found the reproduction stuff too, which had the famous quote "Octopuses are preprogrammed to die"