Chapter-2

Cheers and good wishes are heard all over a beautiful mansion in America. There are so many securities there, one will think it's a celebration for America's president. Guests are milling around the mansion's huge living room. And the others are admiring the beautiful gardens which surround the house. The whole garden is perfectly maintained. So many different kinds of beautiful flowers, trees full of delicious fruits. Not a single leaf is out of place. The weather is also perfect. Partly cloudy, slight rays of the sun is touching the leaves and flowers making them shine. Chirping of various birds can be heard amongst the trees.

The man who is celebrating his 57th birthday is standing beside his beautiful omega mate. The man is wearing an expensive grey-black three piece suit and his mate is wearing a green gown with golden hues along with diamonds and gold jewellery. There was a 5-tier beautiful birthday cake, kept at the center of the room. The man asked his mate,"Where is Seokjin? He should be here on his father's 57th birthday. Besides, he is the head of the Phoenixes. He should be here." Seokjin's mother replied with a loving smile. "You know your son, alpha. He feels bored in this kind of gatherings. Besides, he already wished you happy birthdayat 12:00 am. I don't understand how he has contacts all over the world when he doesn't really like making civil conversations."
Mr. Kim smirked,"Of course he is a genius. Everyone knows whose son he is. He is one of the most influential man all over the world. That's why I made him this groups leader when I took an early retirement to spend time with my beautiful mate." Seokjin's mother blushed. "I just want him to settle down with someone who is perfect for him. He needs an heir too." Seokjin's mother sighed. "Don't worry, he will found someone who will keep him well-behaved.", Mr. Kim said wrapping an arm around his wife. And his mate laughed softly. "But when will he come downstairs?! Then we will cut the cake. The guests are waiting." Mr. Kim asked his wife. "Don't worry, I sent Yoongi to bring him here." Mrs. Kim replied.

At Seokjin's Room

"Come on, hyung. Your parents waiting for your arrival. All the guests are waiting for you.", Yoongi reminds him for the 5th time. Taehyung just smirked while holding a wine glass. Seokjin replied while fixing the diamond cufflinks on his suit. "They should be grateful to be invited here. I didn't want to invite at least half of them. But Dad convinced me that they are key figures in our country and if I use them, I will become more powerful. So I am just going to this party for my parents. I don't need any of them. I already have so many people under my thumb." "Of course you don't need them. The thing you need is a good fuck. The submission of another who will take your knot." Taehyung said. Yoongi groaned,"Don't start Taehyung-ah. All you think is about fucking omegas and torturing people with your beloved weapons." "Don't call them weapons hyung. They are my babies. I collected them specifically. They are very expensive.", Taehyung warned. Yoongi just rolled his eyes. Seokjin stepped between the two before they can argue more. "Come on you two, we have a party to go to."

When they were coming down the stairs, everyone was looking at them, speechless, because they exude that much power. The three alphas wearing expensive suits and accessories are a sight to behold. Seokjin was walking in front, flanked by the two men he trusts the most. Everyone was looking at them with an expression of awe, especially Seokjin. Seokjin just rolls his eyes internally and thought 'Now, they will try to throw their omega sons and daughters at me. Disgusting.' But then his eyes fell on his parents and a genuine smile graces his lips, seeing the love and pride in his their eyes for him. The only other people who has seen his genuine smiles are Taehyung and Yoongi and a few other loyal members of his group. Seokjin went to his parents directly. First he hugged his father and wishes him happy birthday again and then he hugged his mother and kissed her forehead. He didn't give his gift infront of everyone. He already bought them a ticket to a very remote place which is equally beautiful because his father wanted to take his mother on a vacation after his retirement. But he always sends his most capable agents with his parents for protection. His parents also knows this but doesn't say anything because they are a mafia family, they have many enemies. Besides, the agents hides themselves so well, they can't really tell where they are. Therefore, his parents are very happy with their gift.