Chapter-6

Warning(s): This chapter contains brief descriptions of past rape/non-con. It can be triggering to some people. So, please heed the warnings. If this is triggering for someone, then please don't read.

In one week, both groups' members will start living together. Both the mansions were busy with activities. Important things are being packed and moved to the new location. Extra securities are stationed at the new mansion and the new office.

Seokjin woke up from his slumber, slick with sweat and immediately groaned at the obvious tent his cock made on his expensive silk sheets. His hand was itching to wrap around his cock. But, he didn't really want to ruin his expensive sheets. Seokjin really loved those.

It is the same from the day of the meeting. Every morning or in the middle of the night, Seokjin was waking up from erotic dreams with an erection. All of the dreams contains a certain alpha with beautiful dragon eyes and plump lips. Sometimes he can't even remember the dreams, but he could guess from his hard-on, what kind if dream it was. Even during the meeting, Seokjin was sporting a half-mast, which was hidden by his buttoned suit jacket. Seokjin decided to give his personal designer a raise for saving him from the embarrassment. Don't get him wrong, he isn't insecure about his body at all. He knows he has a great body and an even greater cock. Even though he got his perfect dick is from his genes, he had to earn his body through hardwork. So, he loves his dick, thank you very much. But, he didn't want to come off as someone who can't even control his hormones in an important meeting. He wasn't a fucking hormonal teenager anymore. Though he was sure, Namjoon could smell his obvious arousal.

So, he grabbed his towel and walked into the bathroom. He thought about taking a cold shower, then decided to forego it. Then, he changed the settings to make the water lukewarm and stepped into it. He sighed in contentment as the lukewarm water touched his body, then hissed as it hit his erection. He can't ignore the stiffness between his legs anymore. He wrapped his right hand around his dick and hissed in pleasure. And with his left hand, he supported himself against the shower wall.

The water falling on his cock was acting as an extra stimulant. His cock was glistening from both water and the precum. He moved his hand from the base to the head and groaned. He closed his fist at the head of his cock, then swiped his finger to collect the precum from the tip. And started moving his hand on his dick using both the precum and water as lubricants. Seokjin moaned from the pleasure and his thoughts drifted to Namjoon. After the meeting, when he touched himself, he tried thinking about other omegas, betas, even alphas, but after sometime, his thoughts keep coming back to the mouthy alpha. So now, he just accepted the fact that he can't think about anyone else when he touches himself, besides Namjoon.

Seokjin thought about Namjoon sitting on his knees infront of him, eyes glassy, his pretty lips stretched around his thick cock, drooling from the corner of his mouth, while Namjoon's own weeping cock lies between legs, untouched. The images were so erotic that Seokjin didn't take too long to come. He pumped his cock hard and fast, moans and groans falling from his plump lips. He was so close to his orgasm that he could almost taste it. After a few rough tugs, he was coming with a shout of Namjoon's name. His knees buckled at the intensity of the orgasm. Most of his come covered his hand and a little spattered on the floor. The water washed everything and carried it down the drain. He couldn't wait to fuck the other alpha in real life. And he knew, Namjoon would love it.

Feeling refreshed, Seokjin cleaned himself and then showered properly. After showering, he went to his room and was getting dressed when Yoongi and Taehyung came.

"Taehyung, how many times have I told you to knock before entering in my room? I could be naked.", Seokjin exclaimed, exasperated. "I told him, but he wouldn't listen.", Yoongi said, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants.