Chapter-7

Seokjin and his members reached their new mansion before the Silver Serpents group to check if everything was done perfectly.

"Are the rooms alloted accordingly, as per my orders?" Seokjin asked. "Of course, hyung. Taehyung and I checked everything ourselves." Yoongi assured. "Don't worry, hyung. Even if you haven't said anything explicitly, we would have put Namjoon's room next to you." Taehyung smirked.

Seokjin just rolled his at Taehyung. "Though there is another reason why I wouldn't let him stay with his members, especially Jimin." Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes. "Huh? Jimin? Why?" Seokjin said, confused. "Tae, Jimin said there is nothing between them." Yoongi exclaimed. "He can say whatever the fuck he wants. But, I am sure Namjoon and Jimin are close." Taehyung said, gritting his teeth. "What the fuck are the blabbering about, Kim Taehyung? Explain now." Seokjin demanded. 'Oh no. Here we go.' Yoongi thought. "I am saying hyung, they are involved with each other sexually."

Seokjin's eyes widened and his jaws clenched. Yoongi could almost taste their possessiveness through their pheromones. "Both of you, calm down. Even if they are interested in each other sexually, I don't think they have anything romantic between them." Yoongi hastily said, trying to calm both the jealous alphas.

Seokjin and Taehyung growled "Namjoon is mine!" "Jimin is mine!" at the same time. Now, Yoongi was also getting angry at their childish behavior. "Will you both shut the fuck up?! They are not your property and they are definitely not your mates! If you really want them, court them properly. They can do whatever the fuck they wants! It's none of our fucking business!" Yoongi growled.

Both Seokjin and Taehyung flinched at his growl. Yoongi was usually really calm, but when he became angry, it's a scary sight. Both Seokjin and Taehyung looked away guiltily.

"You are right, Yoongi-ah. They are not our property and I shouldn't behave this childishly." Seokjin said, embarrassed. "I shouldn't have said that, hyung. I don't really have any proof even if they are involved. I shouldn't assume anything. And even if they are involved, I couldn't really force themselves to something, they don't want." Taehyung said, lowering his head. Yoongi sighed. He knew they will behave like this again when the other group started living with them. But, he nodded nonetheless. He couldn't really stay mad at these two.

"Let's go. I will show you your office, hyung. Come on Taehyung-ah." Yoongi said. And they went inside the mansion.

                                                                                                ----------x----------

When Namjoon and his members reached the new mansion, they were awed by the beautiful gardens that surrounded the mansion. Being a nature lover himself, Namjoon was really happy at the beautiful view.

The mansion was fully equipread equipment with high-quality security devices. Everything was state-of-the-art. From the biometric scanner, which scans and matches the fingerprints of the members, to the cameras which captures their faces and matches the data from their databases. The cameras were placed in each and every entrance.

Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were looking at everything with their mouths open. Even Namjoon was really impressed, but he kept his expressions dignified.

Seokjin, Yoongi and Taehyung came out of the office after hearing that the other groups' members were here.

Seokjin looked at the other alpha's face, trying to guess what he is thinking. He could tell that the younger alpha is impressed by the gleam in his dragon eyes. Seokjin was really proud of himself. And now, Namjoon will stay with him. He could feel his wolf rumbling inside him in happiness.