0.6 | 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦

" non si possono soffrire. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Roguefort dashed across the streets, their cape fluttered behind them as they made their escape.
They glance behind them, a playful grin creeping onto their face, watching the detective chase them was always a thrill.
They giggle to themselves, sprinting off and  hopping over a wall.
Almond skidded to a stop, cursing under his breath as he looks for a way up the wall.

"Damnit!"

Almond grumbled, frustratred at their second escape this week.
God damn it, they should've stayed in that hospital longer..
He sighs, tiredly at that, when will he ever catch a break in this city?
On top of that, Roguefort stole the most valuable gem in the entire city.
L’Incomparable, worth $55 Million.
Almond couldn't even fathom the fact Roguefort even robbed a rich person.
That was new for the thief, they never truly went that far unless they genuinely wanted it.
Which means they're completely back in the stealing game, and they really were continuing this tiring chase.
Yet Almond wonders, why are they stealing in the first place?
He can't find any family history, so he can't quite pinpoint an exact reason as to why they would.
Maybe family troubles? Who knows.
That damn thief is way too mysterious for their own good..
With a tired groan, he turns on his heel and walks away.
He'll catch them eventually, right?

-----------------------------------------------✩

" criminalità " ------------------------------------------------✩

Roguefort opened the front door, laughing heartily after a successful heist.
They put their newest jewel away, and look at the time.
Hm, that heist was fast, much faster than their last ones.
It's only 9:20 PM.
Perhaps they could go out to get a drink?
It has been sometime since their last visit to the juice bar..
It may do them some good to let go atleast?
With little thinking, they decided on heading over.
They smile to themselves, heading out of the manor and into the quiet streets once more, heading into the general direction of the juice bar.
They gaze up at the night sky, the stars were awfully pretty, especially the moon.
They adored the moon, it was beautiful in their opinion.
They neared the juice bar, perhaps they'd try something new...
Maybe a Martini this time around, they heard it's absolutely divine.
With that in mind, they push the door open to the juice bar, and smile.
Sparkling is the first to look over, a smile inching onto his face as he recognized the criminal.
"Ah, if it isn't Roguefort, you here to drink again?"
"Indeed I am, another successful heist"
They spoke rather proudly, moving to sit at one of the bar stools.
Vampire eyed them cautiously, practically glaring.
He never trusted Roguefort, not once, and he never will.
Theives were never to be trusted afterall.

"So, what'll it be this time Rogue?"
Sparkling asked with a kind smile, cleaning a glass.
"I'd like to try a Martini"
Sparkling paused, even Vampire did.
Then, Vampire looked at them.
"Are you sure? That's like, reallyyy strong.."
"Im sure" Roguefort smiled, confident.
"It's really really strong y'know-" Vampire tried sharing his concerns, but fell on deaf ears as Roguefort had decided on the drink.
With a sigh, Sparkling smiled and prepared the drink.
"Shaken or stirred?
"What's the difference?"
"Shaken is more lighter and flavorful, stirred is more on the strong side, a little simpler"
"Shaken then"
"Alrighty"
Sparkling prepped their drink, humming as he did.
He did a few tricks, shaking the drink in a cocktail shaker.
"Olive or lemon peel?"
"Olive"
"Alrighty"

Herb sipped his drink quietly, Roguefort glanced at him.
"I hear you were the one who helped with the Secret Gardens floral?"
Herb perked up, looking at them.
"O-oh! Yes, yes that was me-"
"I will admit, you selected a wonderful floral assortment, I'm quite jealous~" they smile, making Herb giggle in turn.
"Oh thank you.. one of the barista's was rather kind as well!"
Roguefort smiled.
"is that so? I'll have to chat with them then"
"You really should! They also make the best croissants-"
"Is that so? That's nice~" they coo, unintentionally at that.
They always seem to sound flirtatious in any given situations, at that point, they've made quite a bit of girls swoon over them.
"et comment tu vas?~" they look over to Mint Choco, tilting their head amused.
Vampire swigged his wine in 3 gulps, setting the wine glass down and looking at Sparkling expectingly.
The bartender sighed, and chuckled slightly.
"Oh goodness, what am I ever going to do with you Vampire?"
The alcoholic smiled, held his wine glass up at him, and was poured more grape juice.

Roguefort stared at their drink, 2 ice cubes, vodka, an olive, and some orange bitters.
They didn't know what to do, they were nervous; hoping they wouldn't need to drink it all.
They very slowly took a sip, they grimaced slightly at its acrid taste.
After a moment however, they drank it freely.
They had to admit, it tasted wonderful, sure the bitter taste was a bit much, but it wasn't too hard to handle.
They quite enjoyed it actually.
With a hum, they took a swig of their Martini.

-----------------------------------------------✩

" Être bourré "

-----------------------------------------------✩

One Martini became three, then five.
And with that, the thief was intoxicated.
They don't drink often, usually on special occasions, but tonight was a victory for them, so they'll take it.
When they slid their glass over to Sparkling, he gave them a rather perturbed look.
"Roguefort, that's enough, your drunk."
"I'mmm..not— not dru— hic —nk.."
"Yes you are-"
The thief persisted, and eventually Sparkling sighed and gave in.
Vampire watched with a smile, sipping his wine.
"This is the first time I've seen 'em let go like this"
"Yeah, this is a first, even for Roguefort- I get that this is a celebration but still"
"Oh come on let them live a little! This is the most you'll see of them like this"
"Fine fine, but if it gets out of hand your the one to deal with them"
"Whatever you say sparks" Vampire smiles.

And the rest of the night was a blur, no memories of it, Roguefort did awaken on their couch, body sore, and a pounding head ache.
They wondered how they got home, likely Sparkling dragged them home.
They grumbled as they looked at the time.
Right work..
They sigh, slump off the couch, and dress into their uniform.
They didn't bother with appearances, it's fine, just for today.
They messily tie their hair into a low ponytail, grabbing their keys and bag and heading to the cafe.
They sigh deeply, opening the doors, putting out baked goods, and cleaning tables.
They should've bought pain killers before going to work.
They grumbled, hurriedly trying to clean a table with much impatience.
The bell above the door rung through the cafe, they glance over.
Ah, the Detective.
The Detective meanwhile stared with concern.. he didn't want to soun rude, but Bleu looked a mess.
Hair put in a messy low ponytail, a sleepy and rather tired look, this wasn't normal for them.
With a soft carefule smile, he looked at them with the most sweetest expression he could accomplish.

"Are you alright?"
"M'fine, Detective."
"You don't sound "fine", Bleu."
They yawn tirelessly, though the bags under their eyes were evident, so the Detective had the right to be concerned.
Bleu went behind the counter, sighing and standing over the cash register.
"Black coffee, no sugar?"
"As always"
Silence, then the sound of the cashier dinging.
"5.37"
Almond reached for his wallet, pausing.

...

"Are you sure your-"
"Just pay, Detective."

Almond pays and heads to a table to wait for his coffee.
Bleu meanwhile makes the coffee, very much considering what they should do for their hangover.
Soup sounds rather nice, maybe they'll head to a Japanese restaurant after work, they could go for some ramen right now anyway.
They hand Almond his coffee, yawning sleepily as they walk back behind the counter and into the kitchen.
They took care of getting baked goods out, considering their co-workers would come in soon. They were always an early bird after all.
They set up the baked goods, did some dishes, cleaned tables, and their co-workers came in.
They all greeted Bleu with a smile, and Bleu waved and nodded.
They were just the slightest bit concerned..

-----------------------------------------------✩

" Ubriaco "

-----------------------------------------------✩

Roguefort went home early, plopping onto the couch with a very loud thud.
They sigh, looking to the TV.
They grab the remote, turning it on, still laid out on the couch.
They flipped through the channels, eventually settling on the children's network.
It was nice to laugh at sometimes.
They watched some really crappy kids shows, some good ones, some decent ones.
They got their laughs, it was fun.
They eventually shut the TV off.
They may lay off on drinking for a while..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───