0.8 | 𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘢

" pietra preziosa "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Roguefort stretched with a tired yawn, sitting up in their bed.
Their room perfectly tidy and clean, as always.
They climbed out of bed, fixing it before starting on their morning routine.
Warm bath, dry hair, style hair, work uniform, name tag, a little makeup, and they were all set.
They smile, admiring themselves before grabbing their bag and heading to work.

The walk to work was relaxing, they didn't want to take public transport, the subway was dirty and they didn't wanna get sick from it.
They opened the door, putting their bag down in the break room and cleaning up tables, wiping the counter, baking some croissants in the back before opening.
They smiled throughout this, their job was enjoyable, sometimes stressful but they could manage it well.
They considered baking relaxing, and they enjoyed it alot.
They went about their day, the usual of serving croissants, coffee, and whatever the customer ordered off the menu.
They didn't stay in for the night shift, leaving at 6 and waving to their co-workers, humming as they walked home under the setting sun.

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

" Ruba il mio cuore "

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

They already sent their next calling card to Almond, and their heist was at 8 PM tonight.
They'd steal something cheaper this time, Chrysotile.
A rather cheap jewel, and dangerous.
It's for emergencies, in case they need to give someone Lung Cancer and all.
They knew how to handle the jewel, don't ask how or where, they legally can't share it with anyone.
They head home, have another bath, dress into their usual attire.
Put on their hat and cape, and their shoes and gloves.
Touch up in the mirror, adjust their tie, retouch their eyeliner, and they're ready to steal the hearts of many..

------- ☞︎︎︎

Almond stared at the Calling Card, wondering what the hell Roguefort was planning by stealing Chrysotile, the most commonly found gem.
It's quite literally in walls, roof, floors, etc.
This wasn't like them, they usually went after expensive stuff, like diamonds and jewelry.
This was just absurd.
What were they planning?

------- ☞︎︎︎

Roguefort sneaks into a warehouse of items for architecture.
All kinds of wood, stone, cheap gems, marble, whatever the sort.
They hummed, walking around, till they find what they came for.
Chrysotile.
They look around, putting on gloves and putting the Chrysotile into a bag, sealing the bag with a zip tie and stuffing the gloves into their pocket.
They smile, running for the window just above the exit, hopping out and onto the roof.
They hear the cop cars approach, and their once again face to face with Almond.
"Put your hands up, and drop the Chrysotile, Roguefort."
They smile too knowingly, a hand on their waist, the other resting comfortably while holding the bag.
"And you know I won't, Detective~"
"just hand over the Chrysotile, it's not worth your time." He'd say annoyed.
"Oh, but it is dear detective~"
"And why is that?
"This isn't show and tell, is it?~"
They smile smugly, the detective glared strongly at them.
"Just hand it over."
They laughed at the sentence, quickly throwing down a smoke bomb.
Oh but the detective was prepared.
He managed to compose himself much faster this time, and saw where the thief sprinted off to, and quickly pursued.
The thief glanced behind themself, raising a brow.
Looks like the detective is used to it now, interesting.
Running through alleys, above buildings, beside buildings, through the park.
Roguefort climbed up the slide, Almond had a feeling in his gut that this happened before, he just doesn't remember where..
He ran around to the other end, meeting Roguefort as they went down the slide on the otherside.
"Your under arrest for stealing Chrysotile."
Roguefort smiled, sprinting back up the slide and yelling "You will never catch me!"
An all too familiar scene..