0.11 | 𝘓𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘢

" You and me, we're not the same
I am a sinner, you are a saint. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The night after..

Almond sat up on the couch and looked around wearily, "What in the world..." he mumbled, rubbing his head to try and relieve his pounding headache.
He stood up with a groan, his muscles aching and his back a mess, what the hell happened last night? He barely remembers anything, doesn't even remember Bleu leaving.
He grabbed his phone, checking for missed calls and texts as he searched for medicine in the kitchen.
Apparently he called Sparkling dozens of times about Bleu leaving, and apparently he was drunk enough to knock over a table and announce his broken heart to everyone at the party, then stumble off the table in question, then get back up and leave with a bottle of champagne.
Ah, that explains it.

Sparkling sent him a few texts last night as well, around 3:45 AM.

[5 From Sparkling]

> Hey, are you okay? You were pretty crazy last night.
> You went and flipped a table and then announced that your heart was broken, that's pretty rough.
> I know you're really drunk right now, but I asked Vampire to take you home, so don't be alarmed if you suddenly find yourself on the couch...
> And you also stole champagne.
> And Vampire wants compensation in turn for bringing you home, just some wine will do for him

Almond groaned at the news, he had enough going on, he didn't need all this right now, he probably got embarrassed that night as well, he's never going to party again.
He grabbed some Biogesic, took two pills out of the package, and grabbed a glass of water before swallowing both pills.
He sighed deeply, rubbed his forehead, and grabbed some bread to make toast, he didn't know what time it was, but bread seemed like the best option right now, so he headed to the cafe he loved to see Bleu.
He took a shortcut to get there, just some alleyways, chasing Roguefort really had some good in it after all.
The bell rang, signaling the detectives arrival, Bleu looked up from the counter "Good morning Detective, your usual?" Almond nodded, groaning slightly, "and a croissant or two," they looked up at him, raising an eyebrow as they slowly rang him up, "10.45," they said, with a mostly concerned look.
Had they done... that to the detective that night? Had they really hurt him that badly? He looked a mess.
Almond dug for his wallet, handed the money to Bleu, and moved to the other side of the counter.
Bleu couldn't help but feel bad, not only for hurting him, but also for ignoring him after that night.
They handed the detective his drink, sighing slightly when they noticed how tired he seemed, "Are you... alright, Detective?" It was silly to ask, but they might as well.
"Hm? Oh yeah, everything's fine..." there was an obvious tension in the air between the two, "Are you sure?" They asked, hoping to get the detective to at least talk about his feelings. "Yeah, mhm" he waved them off, Almond was about to take a step out the door, but he was stopped abruptly by the barista, "I don't think you should work hungover, detective." They spoke worriedly, with a hint of severity in their tone. They knew that Almond needed rest, and they knew how to spot a hangover, so they decided to indulge the detective today.
So Almond had reluctantly agreed to a rest day, he had thankfully called someone to cover for his work that day but Bleu had dragged Almond into the cafés staff break room.
"Well, I'll call in early and have someone cover for me while I spoil you." They said with a smile, untying their apron and calling on a coworker to inform them what's happening.

With the two now walking down together down the street, Bleu rambled on about Almonds hangover, "why would you go to work hungover?? The least you should do is take some medicine for it!" Almond sighed. "I did take meds-" and was then promptly cut off, "well you should've stayed home after! Who knows what you could've done while hungover!" Almond felt as though he were being scolded by his father, though his father wasn't present as much as he'd like, it sure felt the same.
Bleu and Almond walked up to a manor, Almond looked at the manor then Bleu. "Oh, passed down from my mother and father, it's quite big, a little lonely for my liking" they smile, opening the front gate and ushering the detective inside.