0.12 | 𝘛𝘪 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰

" Kleptomaniaque. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The silent air of the cool midnight breeze sent the evening into a chill, and the nearby museums alarms rang off into the distance alerting the police and a certain detective of yet another heist by none other than Roguefort once more.
With the artifact in hand, they sped down the street and took off their hat to safely (and carefully) put the artifact into their top har for safe keeping. They then put their hat back on and continued to run.
And, from a certain distance, they heard the  Detective call out to them, "Roguefort! Return the gem and your punishment won't be as severe." He chased after them with reckless pursuit, but Roguefort was well aware of this chase scene, it's happened all too many times before.
"We both know I won't , Mon Cher~" they coo, giggling as they sprinted away from the Detectives grasp once again, however, Almond wasn't letting Roguefort out of his sight and so he started developing a plan, something to keep tabs on Roguefort and find them easier.

And then, an idea formed, with a can of red paint it'll easily be able to be found no matter where they end up, and it'll be impossible to clean off in time for their next heist. And so, without a moment to spare, he threw the can of paint at them as red stained their suit and hat. Roguefort gasped, stumbling and running, despite the fact they can feel the paint dripping as they ran, and dripped down their neck, they ran.
Almond smiled watching them leave a trail of paint as they went, his plan was working.
Roguefort turned into an alleyway, red droplets fell from their body and onto the pavement, and Almond followed after it.
Roguefort used a smoke bomb and tossed it down, Almond coughed and swatted at the smoke, before seeing the red trail go up the wall and onto the building next to him, so he climbed up and followed Rogueforts trail. Roguefort however, was unaware of their trail, and ran across the rooftops with the detective silently trailing after them.
They jumped down onto the roof of a smaller building , and fell onto their knees, Almond raised a brow and watched.
"I can't go on much longer.. he'll catch on to me.." they spoke between breaths, before wiping the paint off of their suit in an attempt to clean up, "this suits done for.." they murmur softly, sighing as they jumped down from the roof again.
Almond hopped down and watched from above again, "I best throw this suit out, won't do any good for the floors.." they take their hat off, taking the artifact out and inspecting it carefully, "atleast this wasn't covered in paint, I don't want to be cleaning it off at home.." they smile to themself, and went to walk around town while waiting for the paint to dry.

-----------------------------------------------✩

" Un costume rouge. "

-----------------------------------------------✩

Roguefort threw down a smoke bomb once the paint was dry, and disappeared from Almonds sight. Almond ran to where Roguefort last was, looking around, "well atleast I got some kind of intel.." he murmured, cracking his knuckles as he went back to the station.
Roguefort opened the back door and walked in, taking off their suit and replacing it with pyjama's.
They stared at the soiled suit, tossing it into the trash bin and dusting their hands off, "well that's no good, I'll need to pick out another suit from the closet" they sighed sadly, going off to their vault to put the artifact away.

The vault had a golden door, much like one you'd find in a bank, and it opened when Roguefort approached it. When the door opened, it was filled with gems and artifacts of different colours and sizes, paintings from museums, jewelry, and all the like. They set the artifact down somewhere and looked around, "my collection grows, what am I to do with all this.." they chuckle, stepping back out of the vault, as it closed tight behind them.
Then, they headed off to their closet, it was filled with branded clothes and suits of all kinds, but In a corner, there were several of the same suits they wore during heists, makes it easier to manage instead of laundering it every night, expensive but efficient if you don't want to waste money on laundry.
They head into the kitchen, untying their hair and letting it drape down their back, and getting on to making a quick snack before bed, they weren't going to bed without atleast a decent dinner. So they made a sandwich.
They then went off to their bedroom, grabbed paper and their signature envelope, and wrote down their next calling card.