Chapter 40: Aera

It took a while but they made it. The snow thickened the more they got closer to the top of the mountain but it didn't really affect the boys. Jimin's fur was thick enough to keep him warm and he just couldn't stop from rolling around the snow for a bit. It's not that he hadn't seen snow but it was the first time he didn't feel so much cold from touching it. He also ran pretty quick so he never got left behind, plus Jungkook was always right beside him. The alpha himself rolled around a couple times making Jimin smile, he remembered when the older told him how he loved playing in the snow so much when he was younger.

It was cute knowing that hadn't changed.

Due to the vampire's speed and lack of interest in the snow he had outran the other two to the new territory. He waited and rolled his eyes when the lovebirds came running up the hill.

Turning around Kai was faced with the many small houses where the witches lived in. He knew that any second now one would show up in front of him and he was glad that they showed up when the other two finally reached up to him. Soon enough they were once again taken to the place he had been to before or the place he was basically cursed in.

Jungkook did not like them one bit, he probably disliked them more than vampires and that was saying something. They always had this strange aura around them which never made him comfortable so being surrounded by them didn't exactly sit right with him. And to make matters worse he did not like Jimin being near them, the alpha wanted to go far away where him and Jimin could be alone and safe but that obviously couldn't happen, or actually that couldn't happen right at this moment.

The werewolf tried his best and stood near the smaller at all times, he made sure to keep him within his reach just in case. Not many eyes were on them since they kept walking in a small hall but that didn't stop him from almost snarling at some that stared at the omega for too long. He felt so on edge for some reason and he just hated it.

Jungkook's scent had turned slightly bitter which Jimin easily noticed causing him to release some of his own pheromones. Jungkook couldn't help but let out a soft sigh at the smell of fresh blackberries. It was sweet but so calming to him it made him wish he could snuggle the smaller and just scent him completely.

But none of that can happen until they leave this place or actually sort everything out because even though he did scent him around thirty minutes ago he knows that there are many things that he has to say to Jimin. There are still things he wants to say to the smaller regarding the past few days but that obviously has to wait.

After releasing his pheromones Jimin looked away from the alpha and instead had his eyes on his surroundings. His wolf was currently all over the place and as much as he was happy that Jungkook came along it still pained him not being able to just throw himself at the alpha. He missed his touch and scent all over him. He missed his warmth and just wished to be in the other's arms under the covers. Just the two of them with no problems in their minds, with nothing to worry about... but that wasn't possible... not right now that is, because he honestly just didn't know anymore.

With so many different thoughts running through his mind Jimin doesn't even notice when the vampire had stopped walking causing him to accidentally bump into him.

None of them get time to apologize before a loud creak is heard throughout the whole hallway causing all three of the boys to tense.

The second the door opened the witches that were mingling with each other look down to their necklaces that slightly shined. It was just for one second yet all of them caught it. It was very rare for them to shine so the fact that it did had all of the witches beyond confused and shocked yet that didn't stop them from showing no emotion. They all kept a serious face as they looked up to where the three boys stood, a few feet in front of them.